Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Madhen, you both did an amazing job with the pups. The picture is so cute! Love the different colours as well. I'm sure the pups will thrive under Olivia and your care! You are such a wonderful person to be helping this wonderful animal at the time she needed you most!

Stacy
    • |
    Thanks! Did you and I come up with "Spooky" independently, or did you see my other post where I mentioned I was leaning toward that name?
    • |
    Madhen, you and Olivia did a great job! What beautiful babies! It's so cool that you got different colors. I think Spooky would be a good name for the white one.
    • |
    Found this post after I saw last night that Olivia had her first baby. She sounds and looks so sweet. Thanks for a writing such a heart-warming blog.
    • |
    You are such a great person madhen and she will come to realize that she is in the best place possible. Good luck with her and I hope she (and her babies) bring you as much joy and love as I am sure you are giving her.
    • |
    So glad you got your computer fixed!

Judi
    • |
    Wow, you're still always feeding "someone" LOL! No rest for the wicked, hunh
    • |
    This made me smile...thanks!

Judi
    • |
    love the introductions
    • |
    Happiness is a clean gun.
    • |
    Wow but you are a busy lady. #27 made me smile
    • |
    I try to write at least one page daily. Of course, yesterday, I didn't get it done!

Yes, and it doesn't always get completed!!
    • |
    surgery and contacts... life sucks
    • |
    thats one hell of a list
    • |
    I need to write in my journal more and meditate/yoga more often. Thanks for the reminder. : )
    • |
    You have quite the crew to care for! Hope your day goes well.
    • |
    Sounds like, as usual, you are one busy lady!

Hope this has been a good one today...

Judi
    • |
    all take anything that looks like its in good condition
    • |
    If they are what I think they are, I have some. I also have a bridge, so have to have a special little device to floss under there. I typically floss once or twice a WEEK, and after skipping the dentist for two years, I still managed to impress my hygienist, who thought I flossed daily, so I felt badly admitting that it is just good genes. Thought I'd try doing it daily for a while, just to make her happy.
    • |
    Are you wanting anything specific? Most of the stuff I'm dumping is total junk, but if you need anything in particular, and I have extra, I am happy to send it.
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast