Frugal Village Forums - Fluff and Feathers - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Fluff and Feathers

Miscellaneous flotsam and jetsam that happen to get trapped in the passage through my brain....

1. Road Map for the Day - February 14, 2011

by , 02-14-2011 at 10:40 AM
    Fighting a cold, so I'm taking the day off from work, although I am going to try to write some reports today.

Birds are yelling for their breakfast, so, as usual, breakfast to all to start the day, right after my morning push-ups/sit-ups. Quick check around the outside of the house, as it is starting to rain, to make sure I don't have anything out there I don't want to get wet. Then back inside, and tackle the kitchen. When it is done, maybe take it easy and write those reports. Finish ...

Updated 02-14-2011 at 08:55 PM by madhen

Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  2. Road Map for the Day - February 13, 2011

by , 02-13-2011 at 09:57 AM
    Breakfast to all, then I want to tackle the deck and get it cleaned up. I was a slave to my potted plants last summer, watering them sometimes twice daily to keep them alive, and I don't want to repeat that, so I'm trying to plant as many of them as I can, and to consolidate the rest into larger potted groups. That should pretty much keep me busy all day. A little light house-keeping, mostly sweeping and mopping, and the routine day-to-day dishes and such, then hopefully a little down time to ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  3. Road Map for the Day - February 12, 2011

by , 02-12-2011 at 10:37 AM
    Breakfast to all, then clean up the bedroom, as I promised myself I'd do yesterday. Move the fridge downstairs, move the beads downstairs, then go outside and transplant at least the pomegranate. If I have the motivation, also the Asian pear and possibly the blood orange. Plant the primroses in a planter and figure out where to put the veggie plants, as well. Back inside, work on my beading project, maybe read a bit, dinner to all, write in my journal, and call it good! If I can get all that done ...

Updated 02-12-2011 at 10:09 PM by madhen

Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  4. Road Map for the Day - February 11, 2011

by , 02-11-2011 at 10:11 AM
    I worked all weekend, so I am taking today off to get caught up at home. My big project for the day is to get my bedroom back into some sort of order. It has gotten out of control. So, breakfast to everyone, then just housework, housework, housework. I bought some plants at K-Mart the other day, so I will take a break at some point and plant those, and I also have to stock up on some more pet supplies, so I have to go out for that. If I have time, and it is still light, I will go for a walk. ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  5. Road Map for the Day - February 10, 2011

by , 02-10-2011 at 11:11 AM
    Just got back from Tennessee this morning, so I am still a little jet-lagged. This morning's agenda includes checking on all the critters, to make sure they survived me being gone, feeding breakfast to everyone, then getting showered and getting to work. I have to write up reports on what I did all week, then lunch plans with my sister. I am taking a half day off from work to spend time with her, so we will probably go the her favourite place (The Body Shop), but I am also going to try to hit ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast