Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Are you wanting anything specific? Most of the stuff I'm dumping is total junk, but if you need anything in particular, and I have extra, I am happy to send it.
    • |
    i flossed yesterday. kinda fun. ever thought about getting the floss picks?
    • |
    before going to the dump if you have anything i might be able to use please send my way. i'm asking everyone
    • |
    Must be spring fever affecting us all. We want to get our nesting sites in order.
    • |
    WOW! Did I write this? I could've. Only 3 things different...no business in Tn...but a daughter....never heard of Self Sufficient Gardener...and young and energetic...well, I've got a few years on you and can't see me hiking any trails.
    The rest of your views...yeah, I could have written this. I've actually thought alot about this very thing the last couple months.
    And HGTV rocks.
    • |
    bring us back something!
    • |
    Okay, I'm having trouble with editing the blog today. FV keeps not letting me do it. So I am reduced to commenting on my own blog.

Basically, got everything done that I intended to get done, so woo hoo for me!
    • |
    Very well thought out madhen. Hopefully they will never need to be used.
    • |
    No. They were short enough, but they are too wide!
    • |
    I like Keith, too, but he left the air last week.
    • |
    my dad loves rachel! i was a big keith fan for a while there
    • |
    did the light bulbs work out for you?
    • |
    This post moved me to tears, and I feel your pain. He was such a beautiful thing, and I can tell you loved him. Having gotten to know him thru your posts, I want you to know that I'm grieving with you for your loss.
    • |
    Beautiful goat. I am so sorry for your loss.
    • |
    i'm so sorry to hear that :/

he was a cute little thing
    • |
    Hugs to you madhen. I am so sorry. As I sit here so sad.
    However you know you done everything you could and Samson knew you loved him dearly and he had a good life.

You are one busy women!! You deserve to get to bed early!! Take care of YOU!!
    • |
    I saw your pic yesterday. Brr!!!
    • |
    I am praying for Samson!! Update us as soon as possible.

Have a great day at home and enjoy. Those are the best days IMOP.
    • |
    I'm jealous in a huge way!! Look at my daily pics & you will know why, LOL. All I can do is sit and dream about gardening. This year I plan on doing more. I had taken a break when we moved to the new house and only done a few containers. But this year I want to do more.
    I realized yesterday I forgot to hill in my dwarf blueberry bushes. I hope they can make it and not freeze. Darn it!! They are sitting by the brick foundation under a eave so just maybe they will make it.

Madhen I bet you smelled wonderful after playing in all that mint!! Mint tea anyone??

I loved looking at your pond and thinking warm thoughts even though I am snowbound.
    • |
    Sounds like a busy day!! You amaze me with all you fit in the day.
    Hugs to Samson, is he doing better??
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast