Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    give samson a kiss for me
    • |
    Sounds like a busy day!! Still keeping Sampson in my thoughts.
    • |
    I am so sorry. Hopefully the vet can find something that will work. You know we are all praying hard that Samson recovers. He is so cute.
    • |
    MH, I'm assuming the picture is of Samson. He's adorable. I hope he is able to recover.
    • |
    I am praying for Samson & you. {hugs}
    • |
    Sounds like you have a great "Road Map" for the day.

I always have a hard time falling back into routine after days off also, but I think having a plan & goals help

Have a great day!!
    • |
    I love persimmon cookies, too. I could probably just eat the frozen dough and save myself the hassle of cleaning up baking sheets.
    • |
    Oh yuuuuuuuuum persimmon cookies!! If you shove some of those in your computer drive and then send to my email, will I get them???? I LOVE persimmon cookies.

Your furniture moving adventure made me tired, but I am sure the birds appreciate it! But the rest sounds very enjoyable!!

Glad you made it back to the "interstate"!! I seem to get on the "off-roads" quite a bit too, LOL.

Have a wonderful evening!
    • |
    Thanks, I'll do my best!
    • |
    have fun at work tomorrow!
    • |
    I am so happy to hear that Samson is doing better and is on the mend. I been reading and waiting.

That is so nice of you to put so much thought and love in your sisters gift. Please post back and let us know her reaction... I am sure it will be over the top happy!! I know I would be. I fall into the card with cash from my family. Which is fine with me, but surprises are awesome! (my family is just not very good at putting a lot of thought into those type of things)
    I admire you for fostering the pups....I love animals and would have such a hard time letting them go. I would end up with a zoo, or worse on that animal hoarders show, LOL! Have a great week
    • |
    thats great news about Samson

and that sounds like a great gift for your sister
    • |
    They were very inexpensive. A couple of dollars for a small packet, and free shipping through Amazon.
    • |
    how much were the cotton seeds? thats really cool
    • |
    Some I keep, some I feed back to the chickens, some I give to my family and friends.
    • |
    what do you do with all those eggs?
    • |
    To put it simply...you scared me and I missed you
    Jacki/NikoSan999
    • |
    sorry about the truck
    but
    thats great about the debt. i cant wait to pay mine off.
    • |
    Thank you! I expect great things from both of us this coming year!
    • |
    Some great ideas! You certainly keep yourself busy! I'll be following along, I have some of the same goals as you! Wishing you the best for 2011!
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast