Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Amazing! You financial creativity makes me smile!
    • |
    Wow Amazing shopping! I wish couponing worked like that here in Canada. Great Job!!
    • |
    Great deals. Wish our Ralphs which is owned by krogers had such good prices.
    • |
    I know there is a website out there, that takes the ingrediants that you have and gives you recipes to make.

This might be it, supercooks.com

I have an up right freezer and a small open top freezer, loaded with food, and my frigde's freezer that needs to be rotated out...

You are a good role model!!! Thank You
    • |
    A RR is a Register Reward. It is a coupon. They often have things on advertised as Free after RR.
    Basically you get a coupon for the amount you paid for the item.
    Say paper towels are on sale this week for $2.99 with a $3 RR for buying them. A couple of weeks ago they had lots of items with RR so I got lots of RR that way.
    • |
    Fantastic job!! What is RR at Walgreens?
    • |
    Sure wish I could get that many groceries for that price here! And thanks for the picture tp see your haul...
    • |
    Wow!!! Hawaii, good luck with your goal. That would be one fantastic vacation. Fingers crossed for you
    • |
    Good for you!! - It all adds up and I'm so glad you are saving for a trip to Hawaii!!
    • |
    Unbelieviable girl you need to go shopping with me lol. keep on clipping and and saving. klean163
    • |
    Great job!
    • |
    You continue to be amazing!! Hope you're enjoying what you are doing also - as well as being frugal!!
    • |
    All I can ever say is WOW!! Good for you.
    • |
    Your savvy shopping never ceases to amaze me! I'm hoping to find some of those great deals when I'm back in The Good Life next week!
    • |
    Great job!
    • |
    Oh how I wish I could shop like you! I need to have you teach me next time I'm back in Nebraska!
    • |
    I really am always amazed at the deals you find and make. Inspiring
    • |
    You can find pillsbury coupons and other food coupons that are printable at [url]www.foodcouponsdirect.com[/url]. They worked great for me!!!
    • |
    HOW do you get all these coupons>>? I never find anything for things I actually use...like produce..or pillsbury stuff. Do you double?
    • |
    Woo hoo! Great deals!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast