Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Alas, we can't save everyone, but perhaps you will be an example of being frugal and your skills may help someone .
    • |
    It's a sad state of affairs...so many people are out of work and having a hard time making ends meet. It isn't easy watching people around you struggle, harder still actually being a person that is struggling just to put food on the table.
    It's good that you and your DH are doing so well. Obviously others know that and are hoping you can help out. Whether you do or not is ultimately up to you, but good luck with it all.
    • |
    It's been cold here too.
    We are supposed to get flurries here tonight Brrrr
    • |
    Good habit to get into!!
    • |
    Happy birthday! I hit 49 ten days ago so I know what you mean too. I'm actually looking forward to 50 too, but hubby (who is 9 months YOUNGER than me) is starting to tease me about it already....hey, let's enjoy being 49 first!
    • |
    Happy B-day. We are almost the same age so I know what you mean. I have a whole list of things I wanted to do by 50.
    • |
    Hope you are feeling better. There is nothing like an organizer. Otherwise the time just disappears. I am also trying to be more organized. I will have to work the fun in to it. I seem to have forgot what fun is.
    • |
    It doesn't come natural to me either. I am too a 1st child, a caregiver, a mother and a wife and it is difficult. I started out by finding a hobby I enjoy which is crocheting and knitting (even though I haven't made a single thing for myself...just everyone else) it helps for me to take the time to do it for me but still helping those I love as well.

You have to find something you enjoy and just do it! Good luck and yes, you are worth it. You can't help others if you don't help yourself.