Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Blessings to all of you
    • |
    Oohhh! This sounds delicious! You are totally rocking the leftovers. I'm going to copy and past this recipe right now. Thanks!
    • |
    I am so Sorry.... Even though you seem well prepared it is still an awful thing to go through... If your DH is anything like mine, he is miserable to be with to boot... UGH. I hope he gets a new and better job soon.
    • |
    WOW!!!!! what a scammer .
    • |
    Thanks! Part 2 coming soon
    • |
    Good for you some body needs to teach some of these used car sales men a lesson.
    • |
    You go girl!
    • |
    You can do it! I'm trying to save a chunk too andI will sure be popping back for ideas
    • |
    Vee,

since you're in MA, I'll suggest this. DCU (our credit union) just sent us an ad telling us they can beat our current car insurance payment. One of my jobs this week is to verify if this is true. If it is, it's likely we'll switch to DCU's car insurance after years with our current company.

I don't know if you've recently compared $$$ for auto insurance, but it's an idea. I know a couple in Boston who gave up their car altogether, they rent when they have to and use public transporation otherwise. I don't know if either of these is useful to you, but throw it out there in case it can help.

Good luck!

Judi
    • |
    I think it IS important to give the proper respect to your projects, goals, and achievements. Well done..do not anger or arouse the interest of the evil god Murphy.
    • |
    That was so nice of you! Of course you don't need me to tell you that because you already knew, but it's still nice to hear that people still do nice things for strangers.

I always read your blog. My old man has gone back to school too. He still works during the day and has night classes, but he may be changing jobs. So I watch you blog in case you have some words of wisdom I may follow.

You did great on your stockpile add ons. What a bonus! Congrats.
    • |
    That was nice that not only did you get free money, but you were able to help somebody else out, as well!
    • |
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. I will do my best to keep it updated.
    • |
    Cool! Looking forward to seeing this pan out!
    This will be very interesting!

Awesome start on the blog. :)
    • |
    Lady V, This is going to be one blog that I come to and read! I am so glad that you have started this:-)