Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Sounds like you are one busy lady!

I hope your harvest season is a success all around.

Best --

Judi
    • |
    Sounds like a busy few days on the farm. I know my niece was excited to have a snow day. LOL
    • |
    Happy New Year.
    • |
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Everything will work out as it always does!! Have a great holiday season!!
    • |
    Merry Christmas Sundae! I hope you and your family are blessed with a very Happy New Year!
    • |
    Had to laugh at the possum out in broad daylight at DD's college campus. It was huge and was balancing in one of those sad excuses for a tree they plant. The wind would blow and it would shift. I thought-Dummy go back in the woods.
    Batton down for the storm and keep safe. Dinner sounds " delish". (FW openly mocks Rachael Ray).
    • |
    Stay safe and warm! Glad you took care of the possum problem.
    • |
    Those darn possums are so freaking mean!
    • |
    Uggh. The woman next door had a dog house in the garage for the wild cat around here to shelter. She reached in to pet it and pulled her hand back fast. Snap. Didn't get her but yes,them poossums is ugly w/ big teeth.
    • |
    Wow, No wonder he was big. I would worry the possum would have bothered the chickens.
    • |
    Your post reminds me of the house I lived in growing up. Built in the 1800's It has small closets and the design is crazy like the door was an after thought. Then I think they probably only had a few clothes so it worked for them
    • |
    Try the vinegar on a salad. It is raining in the OC today but a bit warmer than your temps. My son goes to UCI and decided to stay till later to avoid the traffic in the rain. I have been taking safflower oil supplements and Red rice of course eating oatmeal every day is supposed to lower like 17 points. I am just not consistent with any thing. LOL good luck on the check up.
    • |
    Know what you mean about being involved in holiday card exchanges!! How do you display yours?

What specifically are you going to do for your health? Please let us know how you solve the vinegar situation and good luck!!
    • |
    I totally agree with the above comments.
    • |
    You are a devious and wonderful wife.
    • |
    Very cool! And very sneaky!!
    • |
    Excitment and productive! Sounds like you got a lot of farm chores done while you were at it. And you decluttered a closet and made peanut brittle!
    • |
    Chasing cattle on a cold winters day makes me miss farming, almost.
    • |
    My family and I were talking about oyster stew on Thanksgiving. I can't wait to get some!!!
    • |
    Sounds nostalgic. Maybe paper chains from construction paper. Some times I see it at the $$ store. Pinecones are always nice too. Even cookies.
    Congratulations on the successful harvest. Feeding so many is amazing. I was proud of the 20 families we fed thru donations so hats off to you. Blessings.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast