I am feeling like God is leading me to sell some of my land and pay off debt. In church this morning I was reading a passage that was really speaking to me.I feel like I am being a bit greedy. I have a profit of at least 10 times what I paid for one piece, but do not want to sell it as I think it may go up a lot more. So I think I am going to put 2 large parcels up and see what happens. I may ask a bit more on the one so i will not feel bad if it sells. It would be enough to pay most of my debt.
Well I had my neck xray back and I have degeneration of 2 discs in the cervical region. So I guess I do not have to worry about the heart problem. I have a problem with one of the properties in Ohio so I have to make a trip back next week. I will check out all the properties and bring some old videos we copied of my dad who died in 1987 and pictures of the kids when they were younger. My son is back and we enjoyed him around the house for the last week. He emailed some of the professors about research
Well I have been busy. They just finished my kitchen. Drywall and texturing done. The carpet on the stairs will be done today.We are checking on porcelain tile tomorrow and picking my son up at the airport in the evening at LAX. I miss him but unfortunately will not get to see him for very long as he has to move back to college.I also helped a friend with some financial advice and will finish it saturday morning. She asked me to go over some of her investment paperwork that she did not understand.
Updated 09-04-2009 at 05:23 AM by frugal-fannie
1. continue to maintain uncluttered home.
2. continue doing laundry weekly.no backlog.
3. lose 3 pounds
4. Drink 32 oz water daily and take vitamins daily along with meds.
5. Do dishes nightly. Just got the sink back Yeah.
6. Do 3 boxes of papers-filing and organizing.
7. update upromise
8. SBA loan.
9. Board up 2 houses in CA
10. Plant more trees and fruit bushes.
11. install outdoor solar lights.
12. Mop kitchen more
1. maintain laundry- This is a constant source of messiness in the house.weekly have it all clear. I did keep up for the month
2. do dishes after evening meal.didn't have a sink for half the month 3.Drink 32 oz of water a day-failed
4. walk at least one mile up to 4 miles 3x per week minimum.-failed unable to walk yet. I did swim in place
5. organize coupons-50% done
6. update upromise-not done
7.continue organizing stockpile and garage.