by, 01-30-2009 at 12:20 AM (1208 Views)
Just wanted a place to list them all for reference!!
- Skill-A-Month: candle-making;DONE
- Project-A-Month: set up craft booth;DONE
- Book Club: finish two books; DONE
- Needle Arts: finish either the latch hook rug or the blanket;Worked on blanket, but not done
- Pound-A-Week: lose 4 pounds; Only lost 2 pounds, but I'll take it!!
- Get Your Business Up and Running: finish business plan;Not done - moved to March
- Recipe-A-Week: try 4 new recipes;Tried 2 new recipes, but didn't make 4
- No Spend: 13 no spend days;DONE
- EF: minimum of $100 into EF;DONE
- Self-sufficiency: 1 thing every day;
- Frugality: 1 thing every day.
I didn't record something on the last two (self-sufficiency/frugality) every day, so can't say I did something EVERY day, but my goal was to TRY to do something, so I'm not going to demerit myself if I didn't succeed.
This month was topsy turvy, due to me being sick the whole time. Hoping March will bring renewed energy, because I am determined to meet every goal!!