by, 04-30-2009 at 10:31 AM (1303 Views)
- Skill-a-Month: Improve/expand vermicomposting skills (worm husbandry, yee haw!) and candle-making
- Project-a-Month: Clean out all fridges and freezers
- Lose-A-Pound-A-Week: 140 pounds by end of month
- Book Club: 2 books
- Needle Arts: present for my aunt (Mother's Day)
- Get-Your-Business-Up-and-Running: create working calendar for holiday prep
- Recipe-A-Week: 4 new recipes (mostly vegetarian)
- No-Spend: 15 days
- EF: $1,250 by end of month
- Self-sufficiency: 1 thing every day
- Frugality: 1 thing every day
- Green living: 1 thing every day
May is going to be tough, because I'm going to be out of town for a week, but I'm going to really push to get my goals met this month.
Last month, I didn't meet my pound-a-week, needlework, and no-spend challenges, so this month will be a "catch up" month!