FreeCycle Bounty - what the hen dragged in
by, 06-08-2009 at 01:49 AM (1234 Views)
Went there to get a poster, and came back with:
- a music box metal ship (Plays Up the River when you wind the propeller);
- hot air popcorn popper;
- the poster;
- a Christmas village (handmade and each house signed by a different artist);
- a crockpot;
- two cutting boards;
- a fish grill thingy;
- two Corningware pans with lids;
- one Corningware-type pan without lid (mistake as I intended to leave it behind in case she found the lid);
- three cool little soup-type mugs (not sure what they are called);
- one really ugly little coffee mug (but it has a rooster on it!!).
She tried to give me a ton of other stuff as well, including a whole house fan and TWO sets of golf clubs with the bags, but I felt greedy enough just taking all of this! (Excited, but greedy.)
She says she is going to keep my email and let me know what else she digs up.