Countdown to 2010: 24 days left!!
by, 12-08-2009 at 12:29 PM (2942 Views)
Here we are, only a few weeks left in the year - a whole new year waiting around the corner!
I had started a daily resolutions thread, but decided to post it here, rather than on the forums, because it is something that I want to accomplish for myself, and my goals won't necessarily be the same as others' goals.
So, my year end resolutions (want to be there by December 31) are:
1. Balance my checkbook and figure out my monthly auto-deductions so I can better account for my money.
2. Stockpile necessary items for power outages.
3. Maintain or lose weight through Christmas and end the year at least 10 pounds less than I started it.
4. Exercise daily - doesn't matter what I do as long as I do it.
5. Use up a lot of almost expired items in my pantry that I bought because I thought I should, but that I don't typically use much.
6. Organize for easy access some OAMC type meals.