To help me achieve my goals for 2011, I've been thinking about my weekly and monthly duties and how I could use my time more efficiently. This is what I've came up with so far:
Cooking and Baking
1. Each week I work three days in an office. I generally take Mondays and Fridays off, although this varies. It is the most fantastic way to work and it certainly helps that I adore my job .
During the two days which I have to myself,
Here are the things I hope to have achieved by the end of 2011, with the steps in between that I must take to make them happen .
1. Make our lives more homely and settled.
- Finish decorating the apartment: living room, then bedroom, then spare bedroom, then bathroom and then kitchen.
- Improve the ironing situation (or lack thereof ) by ironing work clothes on Sundays/beginning of the week.
- Finish decorating the living room: buy nails and ask my SO to put photos up.
- Get dehumidifier.
- Iron 3/4 of SO's shirts and trousers before the beginning of each week.
- Set up direct debit to SO's account for electricity bill.
- Bump up my savings account to £1000. Set up a new savings 'holiday' account and start saving money into said account.
- Make packed lunch for work every day unless it's a specific
Updated 01-03-2011 at 08:35 PM by Squidge