A whole new life
by, 10-16-2010 at 11:27 AM (629 Views)
I am a list maker and a goal setter. For better or worse my life is divided, organised, aided or perhaps ruled by my aims and the pieces of paper on which they are written.
In the hopes that I stay on track, I thought I'd share my goals for the future and not-so-distant future; excerpts from the little lists that keep me sane:
Personal household goals:
- Creatively decorate the apartment
- Learn new, healthy, inexpensive meals
- Learn to bake properly!
- Lose the last 6-9 lbs in a healthy, sustainable way
Personal work and study goals:
- Pass my driving test
- Attend every class; only miss if there are extenuating circumstances
- Complete all assignments with plenty of time before the deadline
Goals for OH and I:
- Budget more effectively and more cooperatively
- Go on holiday in summer 2010
- Get a car
- Have a (small) wedding
- Buy a house
- I will continue to follow Paul McKenna's 'I Can Make You Thin' rules.
- I work three days a week
- 1 day a week (usually Monday) will be 'work from home'/'study' day
- 1 day a week (usually Friday) will be 'baking' or 'cook a new meal' day. I will alternate this each week.
- Wednesday nights are 'creative night' where I do something creative for the home
Here's hoping I continue to enjoy this as much I have so far