by, 01-03-2011 at 09:17 PM (906 Views)
- Finish decorating the living room: buy nails and ask my SO to put photos up.
- Get dehumidifier.
- Iron 3/4 of SO's shirts and trousers before the beginning of each week.
- Set up direct debit to SO's account for electricity bill.
- Bump up my savings account to £1000. Set up a new savings 'holiday' account and start saving money into said account.
- Make packed lunch for work every day unless it's a specific treat day.
- Complete learning logs for class.
- Spend one day a week doing class work (not necessarily the whole day!)
- Clear out old wardrobe and get new clothes.
- Do something productive and fun on one of my weekly days off: baking/craft/market shopping.
- Follow Paul McKenna's weight loss rules - reach and maintain 8st 11lbs by Jan 31st.
- Drink one glass of fruit juice daily.
- Buy two types of fruit/snackable veg. weekly.