Goals for 2011
by, 01-09-2011 at 02:39 PM (750 Views)
Here are the things I hope to have achieved by the end of 2011, with the steps in between that I must take to make them happen .
1. Make our lives more homely and settled.
- Finish decorating the apartment: living room, then bedroom, then spare bedroom, then bathroom and then kitchen.
- Improve the ironing situation (or lack thereof ) by ironing work clothes on Sundays/beginning of the week.
2. Compile my own baking/meal cookbook of the recipes I love.
- Expand my knowledge of baking and cooking recipes and keep note of them.
- Bake once a week on one of my days off and cook at least one adventurous meal at weekends.
- Improve my packed lunches and breakfasts.
- Finish getting the necessary kitchen equipment.
Work and School
3. Give 100% to my job and show gratitude for having a job I love.
4. Achieve 2:1 grades on my certificate course.
- I may not be able to control how well I do, but I can ensure I put aside plenty of time to do my work and do my best with it.
5. Expand my personal savings by at least £10 a month.
- No wasting money on unnecessary bought food treats or taxis!
- Set up DD of £10 monthly to my personal savings account.
6. To have begun saving for a car by the end of the year (after the holiday).
7. Go on 2-week holiday to the States
- Set up new savings account.
- Save £150 a month into new 'holiday' savings account.
8. Take more care of myself and pride in my appearance
- Overhaul of my wardrobe.
- Better jewellery.
9. Reach and maintain between 115lbs - 118lbs by losing at least 1lb per month.
10. Treat life as a learning process.
- Stop beating myself up for not being better and more knowledgeable than I am now; it's a journey and I'll hopefully learn more as I go along in life.