Weekly/monthly duties with my goals in mind.
by, 01-09-2011 at 04:10 PM (731 Views)
To help me achieve my goals for 2011, I've been thinking about my weekly and monthly duties and how I could use my time more efficiently. This is what I've came up with so far:
Cooking and Baking
1. Each week I work three days in an office. I generally take Mondays and Fridays off, although this varies. It is the most fantastic way to work and it certainly helps that I adore my job .
During the two days which I have to myself, it is my intention to spend one of these concentrating on my assignments and the other on my baking.
2. My SO prefers to do all the cooking during the week, so each weekend I hope to cook a meal which I have not made before.
3. I will always prepare my packed lunches and my breakfasts the night before work.
4. On Sundays (or Monday nights) I should iron three shirts for my SO and iron the clothes I intend to wear in work that week.
5. Keep on top of the washing weekly and put away the clothes!
6. Deep clean of bathroom and deep vacuum on baking day or class work day.
7. Do dishes in the evening.
8. Drink more water by bringing two bottles to work; one filled with water, the other a glass of fruit juice.
9. Eat slower, stop when full and only eat when hungry!
1. Put money into the 'holiday' savings account.
2. Lose at least 1lb.
3. Take note of all the things to be grateful for.