meeting at school
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default meeting at school

So I had a meeting at DD school for her IEP, it went very well. Lots of the same still in place because she is doing so well with them. Plus I signed a form for her to get special devices such as Dragon to use at school, as well I signed a form to get started the paper work for half days in a special education class for grade 4. She may not be accepted until grade 5. I have time to think right up until the last minute whether she will go. I am thinking that I will say yes. Because the school work is getting harder they are going to adjust her homework some. I am so happy I pulled her out of that crappy school she was in before and transferred her to this one. They care so much more about her and her education. I love her teacher, principal and the special ed teacher. I am thrilled with her progress, it is slow and a lot of work she has put in as well as I have. She has a great tutor as well. It is a lot of financial hardship to keep up with the stuff she needs. But I look at it this way get is started early get her the support while she is young and I hopefully will not have a drop out who thinks she is to dumb to do her work. I always believed that if you don't stand up and fight for your child no one else will and then your child may feel like they weren't worth the effort.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That's so nice...happy to hear this school is a wonderful support for you and your DD.