Roll call again - and how is everyone doing?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Question Roll call again - and how is everyone doing?

Just sitting here thinking, we haven't done a roll-call for quite awhile and I was wondering how everyone is doing with their "special kids".

Were doing well. Ds#1 is continuing to grow into a fine young man. He is 6'4" now and loves living in the country. He is almost finished Gr. 7 of homeschooling and continues to challenge his mom with his stats, algrebra and knowledge.

Ds#2 continues to challenge us period!!!! He is learning more and more but still will only say a few words and when he wants to. He remains stubborn and yet fills our home with lots of laughter also.

Dd continues to grow into a sweet young lady who loves the pioneer way of living. She now enjoys reading and most days you will find her with a book in her hand. She continues to grow in the designing area and loves to design, whether its maps, homes or scroll sawing. I always say she will be the designer in our home.

How about you? What are your kids up too? What have the challenges been over the past several months?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! My sons reports for midterm came home today. same as always he doesn't turn in his work, He is driving me right crazy and i don't know what to do about it. He has an assignment notebook, but never checks it. Other than that and him turning 14 sunday which we hear about 17 times per day. all is going well

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are doing well, Jacob is getting bigger every day. He is such a sweetie. Krystal is still in college and maintaining her status on the Deans list, and just bought a new truck.
    Pete is doing well, as am I. We are so thankful!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Daniel is doing much better, This week. He to brought home Mid-term reports UGHHHH!! I know he can do the work, he's a Gifted Child just being lazy I suppose!

Dharma is still at Nana's, having a blast I might add. She asked me last night if she could stay there and live with Nana. My Sister & her family live with Mother. So Dharma and Nattie are about the same age,so she's really , In her own words"Really kickin' my heels up". Besides, Mother always takes her shopping and she LOVES it!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The ferguson's are all doing well, My Ds #1 is going through a rough time with his friend, they are the same age and very competitive, Ds #2 just went through a growth spurt and is talking up a storm. We just love them to death. Still TTC #3 it is slow going, will know if we were successful at the end of the month. We are blessed and grateful that our needs and some wants are being granted by our loving god.

Nealy

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CJ,
    Zachary has made so much progress in the last 6 mos. 6 mos ago my son couldn't say mommy. He is now singing his ABC's and can count to 20. He sings songs like Rain Rain Go Away, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Happy Birthday, Row Row Row Your Boat, etc.
    He is still severely speech impaired, but I am so happy to see this kind of progress in him. He still shows many signs of sensory issues, but they have improved also. We don't have the bath problem anymore or the sleep issues. He doesn't claw to get tags off anymore or scream at different clothing textures. He will still show some opposition to them, but not a huge tantrum as he used to. He still isn't potty trained, but we are working on it. We still have problems with stores, but not as bad as they used to be. It is still difficult though. McDonalds continues to be a trigger for him. I swear we should own that place by now. I realize most children want to go there too, but the world knows it when Zachary wants to. LMAO
    I'm just getting ready to plan for his next iep. He has once again reached his goals early. I couldn't be more proud.

Having one child with special needs, makes me hyper focus on the baby. I swear I look at every little move she makes. She is doing wonderfully and we seem to be getting on track now that I know she has the dairy protein problem. She is at that very smiley stage and it's the most precious time. It's hard to ever be grumpy when my children smile all the time. LOL Zachary loves to announce his sister's happiness. "Look, baby sister is happy". LOL

Thanks for asking about the children and for posting updates on yours. I love to hear about all the village children.