just wondering where you are from?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default just wondering where you are from?

hi fellow canadians i'm angie i was just wondering where everyone was from?

i am from Nova Scotia,and have lived here all my life but i have been to most of the provinces over the years. i am 25 and have a great dh and two ds jamie(4) and dawson(2).i am a preschool teacher by trade but am a sahm until they go to school.i believe the first 5 years are the most important in a childs life.
    i love to read and write,take walks,play bingo with my grammy and i love to bake,but my #1 past time is playing with my boys.

i would love to hear from other,what you like how's life,what are your fav things to do,maybe even get together and have a chat session or something.

anyways have a great day,hope to hear from you soo!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well this Canadian is from Manitoba, the centre of Canada. I love homesteading and have a passion for quilting. I actually live in SW Manitoba, where the winds blow the fields of grain, where you can see for miles and where you have the most spectacular sunsets.

Now I've always wanted to visit the east coast but we haven't made it quite that far yet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My name is Jodi and I live in San Diego, not by choice but because dh is in the Navy. He gets out in Nov 2004 and we are hoping to buy some land and build a house somewhere in a small town out in the country. We are thinking either WA or OR. I am originally from Alaska, was born there and then moved to WA where I graduated from highschool and met my wonderful husband. So far we have been stationed in WA and CA.

I love to bake, decorate cakes (hope to make a business of it someday ) , go for walks, shop, read, take warm bubble baths, play with my children, do arts and crafts and lots and lots more!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OOPS I missed this before, thought I'd answered. I'm from Kamloops BC which is the middle of the southern half of the province. Dry belt, a lot like Kelowna in climate. Hot and sunny in the summer usually.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

any tips for visiting Montreal end of October? we'll be driving in from Vermont and staying overnight...We've never been, so any tips would be GREAT!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm not from Canada but I've always wanted to visit there.I hear it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    Maybe when the kids are grown,DH and I can venture that way

I did have an online friend from Canada who sent me some of the Nestle Smarties Yummies!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm also from beautiful kamloops b.c.- I love thrifting, yard saling and being frugal.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

homestead mom where abouts in man. do you live i have friends and relatives up there,and my mother was born and raised in thompson and the pas.? anyone that wants to come here is more than welcome we are very friendly and love visitors, it is beautiful here in the summer. charmed- i would have to say bring lots of money it is really expensive in quebec,what part are you going to ?it is a very fast paced life compaired to nova scotia but it is still worth going to see,the old side of town is very beautiful to see.

i have been to kamloops when i was in the military it was nice.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ooooh I seen a movie once that was filmed in Nova Scotia.It's beautiful there!! Now I'll be up all night wondering what movie that was.......Anyone know??!!

Wasn't Anne Of Green Gables filmed in Canada as well? Thats just my FAVORITE movie of ALL times

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi! I'm from Quebec. I am a sahm of 4 boys, 13, 11, 9 and 5.
    I speak french and english. I have been married to dh for 16 yrs.

I love to draw, write, cross-stitch and sew. I'm about to start painting lessons soon!!!

I love the simple life, that's why my user name is simplemom.

Nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok, here we go, was born in Iserlohn Germany, moved to Shilo Manitoba when I was one, back to Germany Lahr this time when I was 4 or so, then to Brandon Manitoba in grade 3, next to Calgary at grade 4, in grade 5 it was on to Chilliwack B.C. and the surrounding area, then at 22 I joined the Canadian Navy, you get two choices, Victoria B.C. or Halifax Nova Scotia, I went with Victoria, last year we moved to Northern Ontario in the French River region.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I live in Ohio, our saying is "if you don't like the weather wait 5 mins and it will change". So true, wore shorts out this morning and am bundled up tonight. We have a hobby farm with boer goats, chickens, ducks, cats, dogs, a horse and still two kiddos at home. I love crafty stuff, have started making goat milk soap from the one goat we milk. always something to do.lol. sometimes too much.