I need to work from home. Please help.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I need to work from home. Please help.

I know several of you work from home. I am in need of a job. Not mystery shopping... as I need to have a net pay from $700 to $1,000 per month and maybe even more in the future. Can anyone point me in the direction of any companies that I can inquire about? We have a landline phone and internet.

My dh is ill and cannot take on any more right now.

Thank you for any and all help. I am so, so computer literate, but not the fastest typist, so transcription is out of the question.

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas.

A2M
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Check out Work-At-Home Agent or LiveOps. Both are legit.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I also am desperately wanting a work from home job- I know I can't be too choosy, but I would really love one that doesn't include having to take/make phone calls. I live with an older parent who is constantly coughing, and I don't think it would work too well with a work from home telemarketing job. I would LOVE a job doing chat/email support for businesses, tho. Or typing, or handling social media things, etc. I basically need to find something in the next 2 weeks and at this point am willing to even take something part time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

That's a lot of money to try to generate from home.

What about in home day care?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

HOA rules do not allow in home day care. Thanks for the suggestion though.

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by auntie2many View Post
    I know several of you work from home. I am in need of a job. Not mystery shopping... as I need to have a net pay from $700 to $1,000 per month and maybe even more in the future. Can anyone point me in the direction of any companies that I can inquire about? We have a landline phone and internet.

My dh is ill and cannot take on any more right now.

Thank you for any and all help. I am so, so computer literate, but not the fastest typist, so transcription is out of the question.

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas.

A2M
    teletech.com Good Luck!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No tips here, but good luck!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I write for textbroker. You are able to make a great deal of money even if you are not a fabulous writer. TB has a series of levels and your pay depends on your level. The lowest level is a two. L2's receive .07 cents a word. If you write a 300 word article, you are paid $2.10. L3, which is what most writers are, pays one penny a word. L4, pays 1.4 a word and L5 pays five cents a word.
    You are rated about once a month and your rating will be adjusted accordingly. I have been there almost 18 months and I am a L4. I have written 3,400 articles. Pay is via PayPal and paid out every Friday. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I wanted to add look at wahm.com at their forums. They list an abundance of work from home jobs, which ones are legitimate and which ones to avoid.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Have you checked out www.ratracerebellion.com

They also have a Facebook page . Just have to make sure you only click on their links and not the ad links on their site

Go to indeed.com or monster.com. Search for "remote".

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

what about maybe being a virtual assistant? i don't know where you find those jobs though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rat Race Rebellion actually is a great site, I agree.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

what type of job you're looking for ?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No sales or cold calling. No bill collecting. Part time freelance writing job on a permanent basis working from home part time.

Being an assistant to a web-page owner in that I would help answer their e-mails and I could update their daily articles.

Thanks for asking. Any ideas?

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Can you do webpage design? My company has an opening for one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast