Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fat Free Chocolate Cupcakes
02-26-2008, 09:03 AM #1
Fat Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Fat-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
There is nothing better than chocolate and this cupcake recipe proves it. A twist is that instead of margarine you use applesauce to lower the fat and calories
1 small Box Jello chocolate pudding powder
½ cup Non-fat dry milk powder
1 tbsp Unsweetened Hershey's cocoa
½ cup Sugar
1 cup Self-rising flour
4 Egg whites, beat until stiff with 1 pinch Salt
1½ qt bowl
1 tsp Vanilla
4 oz Applesauce
¼ tsp Baking soda
1. In medium mixing bowl combine Jello powder, dry milk, cocoa,
sugar and flour. Set aside.
2. With electric mixer, beat alternately into the egg white
mixture a cup at a time with the vanilla, applesauce
and baking soda, which have been mixed together.
3. Beat 2 minutes after last addition. Divide batter equally
between 12 paper-line cupcake wells.
4. Bake at 350°F about 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes then remove.
By englishcottage1 in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:44 AM
By pollypurebred39 in forum Misc. dessertsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:09 PM
By pollypurebred39 in forum Healthy cooking recipesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:03 AM
By englishcottage1 in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2010, 09:55 AM
By deadsmirk in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:12 PM