10 Reasons to Shop on the Internet
1) Save money - Because of the reduced costs of doing business on the net,
many vendors are passing those on to the consumer at their websites offering
products at a reduced price than retail outlets.
2) Shop at your convenience - with the net, you can shop anytime you want -
365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
3) Buy direct- many manufacturers now have their own websites - and offer a
complete product line, whereas distribution points like retail stores only
stock what the buyer wants to handle.
4) Save energy - Shopping on the net utilizes a renewable man-made resource
- electricity. Shopping via your car creates auto emissions, eats gas and
adds to the overcrowding of automobiles on the highway.
5) Help manufacturers keep cost down - With no store fronts to maintain,
product costs can be kept to a minimum.
6) Save time - You?ll save lots of time by logging in and shopping via
modem. Just getting to a physical mall usually takes 15-30 minutes, by then,
you could have done your online shopping.
7) Avoid the crowds - who needs it? After working all day, the last thing
most of us want is pushy people and crowded stores
8) Shop many places at once - Utilizing smart search engines will enable you
to shop many places over the globe quickly and efficiently, for the best
9) Support this industry - If you believe in this industry and are involved
in it in any way, supporting those merchants with storefronts online will
benefit the entire industry. The more you buy, the more they will expand
their product offerings next season ? giving you hundreds of new reasons to
shop via the net.
10) Because its fun - Shopping on the Internet opens the door to many
exciting possibilities offered from a variety of merchants. In no other
shopping arena can you browse the globe.