Macys friends and family deals + cvs = free stuff for me
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Macys friends and family deals + cvs = free stuff for me

macys is having their their friends and family sale right now
    its an additional 25% off reg sale and clearance prices including many name brands they usually wot discount ( which is especially nice if on the clearance rack.)

on black friday i did alot of cvs ECB back after purchase .
    i had about 90$ in ECB in dh name and in my name also for items that we will use - donate - use for stocking stuffer etc.

i have been taking those ECB and buying items at CVS that when you buy 30 you get a free 10$ GC and getting Macys GC.

i had 25 $ in gift card to start - found another 25$ macys cleaning out a drawer - i had 30$ in macys from past months CVS deals and this week i have recieved 6 thru cvs .

i was buying mainly their batteries which was a so so deal at 9.99 for a large pack but each battery package came with 20$ worth of coupons good until 12/2013 that we would use 75% of them of so each pack will give me back 15$ in coupons . and we go thru batteries esp AA quickly . i rounded out the extra $ with tissues or candy for stockings that was also eligble

had some great fun shopping for some name brand gifts
    i was able to get a small Coach purse - that was already 25% off - an extra 25% off minus my GC i had that day it was 10$ out of pocket
    and yesterday i was able to get a nice Guess purse 25% off minus an extra 25% off with coupon for free after my GC,

I have no real issues with name brands - esp if they are made better and last longer ( i have change purse key rings from coach that are almost 4 years old and look new i paid 30$ for with a coupon and get every day hard use in the season i use it in while ones i buy at boscovs for 7.99 or 9.99 break within 2 months )

BUT i do have issues paying full price or the prices they want for brand names . And with a little creative thinking you can get them for less or free .

this is a link to a printable friends and family coupon which is good thru monday .

http://www1.macys.com/dyn_img/pdf/11...sAndFamily.pdf

i have 20$ left in Macys GC i plan to hit the mens dept and see if there are any name brand stuff on clearance racks i can get for dh or oldest ds for work clothes . and/ or see if i can get some nice kids babyclothes for the family we are helping this christmas thru ds's school .

alot of times you cant use a coupon on their bargain brand store name for clothes but i think you can with this also .

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thumbs up

I love both stores enjoy your Macy's cards what are you going to get there?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

not quite understanding the post above this in regards to this post LOL

but anyway in regards to what i am buying i already got 2 handbags as gifts .

right now i have 20 or 30$ in GC left , i may just save them to buy off clearance during the winter clearance sales to buy items for christmas 2012 lol each family member gets some clothes at christmas that i buy year round for them .

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am also loving the CVS gift card deal! So far I have 2 Macys cards, an amex card, and a Barnes and Noble card. The Barnes and Noble card cost me less than a dollar after coupons!