Christmas 2019 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas 2019

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I picked up a beautiful pair of merino wool socks for my SIL when I was in New Zealand this summer. Picked up a necklace for MIL but already gave it to her. Will just pick up something small for her for Christmas. She usually gives us a very generous check and often will pick up something small for me at one of the many craft fairs we visit during the season, when she sees me admiring something.

Hubby and I have zero idea what we are getting for each other. We pretty much have everything we want and don't want to buy gifts just to buy gifts. We have enough clutter and are working to get rid of it, not add more!
    2018/2019 Pay Off the Windows Challenge: $31,057.34/$31,057.34 (Goal: Pay Off By 11/30/2019 - DONE! PAID IN FULL 11/15/19)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Through Swagbucks, I was able to get DS1 body wash from ebay for free. I also got DS1 a cologne/body wash/travel cologne set from ebay for $28. His favorite scent.

The cheapest retailer online that I could find the gift set was $95 at Macy's and $14.95 for the body wash at the perfume spot.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I already paid my rent for December, so my next check ( the 6th) is mostly for Christmas

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

got my online order from a sm crafter back east. even some extras..tote bags, produce bags etc. some deals at michaels for gifts too. ordered more things from avon too. a few things from joanns too vintage look items like puzzle and paper napkins, from craft sale jams , mustards etc, dh can get gift cards. got goodies too for stockings. just need to buy some things for dh.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

PlainCash- Hope you get some great Cyber Monday deals and finds!

My In-Laws sent some $ so I could shop for the kids and wrap the items....I'm never really sure what to get as I rack my brain for them myself. So far, DS1 is getting a cologne gift subscription and DS2 is getting a men's beard/grooming subscription (he borrows from DH) and ebay gift card. The same amount was spent on each and whatever is leftover may be in cash...I just can't think anymore.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I shop all year for Christmas so it's not a big hit in December. I only do stockings for the grandkids and give them a little cash. They get some crazy stuff....this year I got them all taser flashlights.....which were a big hit....

My daughter gave us six homemade frozen meals....love it....if I don't feel like cooking (which most days I don't) I can just pop one in the oven and it's ready to go....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Peg- I've never seen those type of flashlights and will look it up online. We send food gifts as well. I sent my sister and her family a box from Omaha steaks this year and she sent a box of fruits. DH sent his parents and sister frozen chicken pot pies and various sides and other chicken dishes. His sister's birthday is today and she requested brisket. So, DH will send her some from a place called Rudy's BBQ.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

rujerro my husband loves Rudy's BBQ.....I'm not big on bbq so usually I just get a baked potato or turkey sandwich...

I have been thinking of doing Omaha steaks but haven't done it yet....husband loves pot pies too....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123