Did I miss anything good from the inserts today
    Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Did I miss anything good from the inserts today

I decided not to buy the Sunday paper for a few reasons. I have plenty of HBA, OTC, and food stock.

We had to pay out some extra bills this week and didn't want to be tempted to buy more from CVS or even Walgreens. Or drool over the sales at other stores.

It's okay for me to pass up a bargain and trying to stay away from stores all week!!! I'm re-thinking this coupon thing....

So rub it in my face if I missed any great buys or not. Didn't even look on-line.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't know about your paper but in mine i would say you didn't miss anything but for some reasons we dont get the red plum coupons when i was buying the paper a couple years ago we did.I was getting my best buys at walgreens they dont seem to have that much any more i felt like i wasted my money yesterday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think it's a good idea to lay off the deals when your all stocked up and need to save some money but I find I always regret it when I don't buy the paper. For weeks I will see deals come up that use coupons from that weeks paper and I won't have them, it will drive me crazy. So I always buy the paper even if i don't intend to shop that week.

Can I just I'm proud of you for knowing your limits and taking a brake rather then letting the urge to get a deal take over. WTG

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yep, Ann. I know exactly what you mean. Example was when CVS ran that 99 cent special on Dove deodorant and I think the coupon was a week before for a dollar off. I'm still kicking myself for tossing that one, thinking that is not something I would buy. It would have been free!!!

However I feel like I am shopping more or even spending extra money when I could use that money for other areas. Buying in bulk even comes out cheaper than some sales with coupons. For the things I buy sometimes. Even Aldi.

I'm still working on this and what works best for our family.