How often do you get $10 off coupons from Jc Penney?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question How often do you get $10 off coupons from Jc Penney?

I received a$10 of $10 one and a $10 of $25 last month.

I just received $10 of $10 and a $10 of $25 good for this month

I remember only receiving them around mother's day and father's day and a winter one in years past.

Granted it is good for them as I tend to only make purchases when I receive these coupons.

How often do you get $10 off coupons?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i have been getting 10 off 25 or 50 regularly almost weekly lately
    10 off 10 or 15 off 15 maybe 8x a year may be up to 10n x by end of this year i use the 10 off 10 for holiday shopping year round - keeps the christmas budget low

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

the same as you, used to be twice a year but it seems that last half of last year and so far this year about every other month, sometimes every month.
    Terry

Jan grocery /275.00

YTD grocery

New Recipe 1/24
    Items repurposed

as of 1-11

Personal challenge, 5 A Day
    put away, throw away, give away
    at least 5 items a day

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I haven't had one this year, although last year I was getting them almost monthly. Kohl's, on the other hand, has been every month this year.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Got one today for $10 off $10. Seems like I received one about 2 or 3 months ago.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

JCPenney coupon?!? OK, I work for that company and I can almost guarantee you that there are $10 off $10 coupons out about once a month. Those of us who use the credit card (I use it for the discount, and then pay it off right after I use it, never carrying a balance) we get $15 off $15. The last one I used to get a free bathroom contour rug, but because of my added discount, I had to add an item to keep the price high enough to use the coupon. So, I ended up with a contour rug and an 8 pack of washcloths for the whopping sum of $4.00. That was no more than a month ago, the rug isn't even dirty yet. I now have another coupon sitting on my kitchen table. I think that one will go toward a new bath mat to match my rug and washcloths.

As one of my co-workers said to me yesterday morning, "we give away the $10 off $25 ones as if they were candy." They come in the mail, they are available in the stores.

Times are hard for the retailers right now, so they are doing whatever they can to bring in the customers. The downside to this is that the payroll isn't there to accommodate enough workers when the coupons are out and we end up making customers unhappy because they cannot find anybody working in any of the departments. That is because we are all at registers attempting to keep the lines down.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~I usually get one $10/$10 coupon a year and the timing varies. Last year I got one in May. The year before it was before the Winter holidays.
    I print out the $10/$25 coupons since they don't send them to me.
    We used to be cardholders and got a lot of special sale notices and coupons but that card has been closed for 5+ years now. ~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mndtrp View Post
    I haven't had one this year, although last year I was getting them almost monthly. Kohl's, on the other hand, has been every month this year.
    ~I got 5 of the Kohl's coupons last year. I was able to get baby clothes, bedsheets for the kids, sunglasses and a robe I needed for practically free. But none this year. ~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sort of off and sort of on topic, does JCPenney still have a catalogue?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by AmyBoz View Post
    Sort of off and sort of on topic, does JCPenney still have a catalogue?
    We still have a catalogue department

I do not know if they have the big paper catalogue though. I order on line and pick up at the store although that use to be free shipping to store it appears itis not so anymore. So I actually order less from the online catatlog now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got mine and usually can't use it as it says it can't be used at an outlet store. Well, that is all we have. I would have to drive an hour to get to a regular dept store. I was ready to give mine away when I read the fine print again and it didn't have that stipulation on it. So....of to JCP only to find out that they aren't taking the coupons because it will be closing at the end of the year. I left very upset.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

JCP no longer has a large paper catalog. Now they only have the small specialized ones. The large ones were discontinued about 2 years ago. Now you can go online, or come into a store and we will look up an item for you. They found that it is more cost efficient to have just the small flyers. they can put them out more often and have them more up-to-date. But, in our store, we have been out of a few of them for quite a while now. We are looking forward to a new one for homes and windows soon. I hope, real soon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

If you go into the store, you can get free shipping to the store. From home you usually won't. There are some free shipping codes available, I think one of them is FREESHIP49 (don't quote me, but it should be on the website). That will get you free shipping to the store or to your home for purchases over $49.00. From home you will only be able to use one special offer, either a coupon code or a free shipping code. But, if you come into the store, we can finagle it so that you can use both a coupon and a free shipping code. At least at our store you can. Perhaps not at others, depends alot on the management of that store. It is always worth a try, though. Call and ask first.