Found where to buy coupon inserts by themselves
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Found where to buy coupon inserts by themselves

Have not used this website, not sure if I'm interested in ordering whole inserts or not, but thought it might be helpful for those of you who buy lots of papers each week, but only for the coupons. Much cheaper this way!

Whole Coupon Inserts

You can 'subscrbe' and order 10 of each insert automatically week after week, or you can buy groups of each insert, or 'combos' of multiples of the different inserts, or even just one individual insert.

If anyone does/already does use this website, please let us all know what you thought of the experience!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unless I'm interpreting it wrong, this site seems to want you to pay them for the coupons. I just go to places like RedPlum.com and SmartSource.com to print the ones I want from there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nope, you've got it right- all depends on what you're looking for, but in my experience, many of the coupons in inserts can't be found online and the ones you can find have a 'print' limit, usually 2 per computer. Some folks (like me) like to have a bunch of coupons for items we know we'll use, so when the sale hit we can really do well. I don't go nuts like some on 'that' show buying 62 of things, but I have been known to buy 4-12 of something on sale, with coupon, when it's a great price to stockpile.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I "liked" them on facebook a couple months ago. Went into look to see what they charged. I wasn't impressed. I thought they were kind of high. I know you might be getting alot of coupons but also a lot you/I won't use which brings the cost of the ones I WOULD use even higher.
    I could be wrong here but also understood the subscription stood regardless and it would be auto deducted from the checking account. I don't like that. Also subscriptions must be purchased by credit card to set up auto-bill.

If you have facebook you can "like" them on there and all their news will come to your newsfeed.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whole-...35017426528531
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I myself has no interest in the 'subscription' but you can buy inserts regardless of subscribing, at least as I understand it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

At .90 per insert Plus shipping I can buy my Sunday paper cheaper if there are 2or more inserts. There are sites where you can buy the individual coupons too for around .05 each. If you only use 2to 5 coupons from an insert it's a much better deal. I haven't tried it though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

it's $0.90 an insert plus $2.77 for shipping (3 inserts) 1 would be about $1.12 to ship. So the insert would end up costing you $2.00.

not a good deal