Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes
07-21-2017, 10:59 PM #1
Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes
Hi all, this is the very easy recipe of Red Velvet Cupcake I have found out. Let’s enjoy!
• 1(18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
• 2tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
• 5large eggs
• 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
• 1cup buttermilk
• 2(1 ounce) bottles red food coloring (do not reduce amount!)
• Cream cheese frosting
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 24 regular-size muffin tins with paper or foil liners.
3. In a large bowl beat the cake mix with baking cocoa, eggs, oil, buttermilk and food colouring for about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
4. Spoon the batter evenly between the muffin tins about two-thirds full.
5. Bake according to package directions for cupcakes or cake.
6. Remove from the pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
7. Spread tops with cream cheese frosting.
By Linus in forum VegetarianReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:31 PM
By pollypurebred39 in forum Healthy CookingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:51 PM
By UPSyours2 in forum Holidays-Special Occasions-CelebrationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2005, 07:18 PM
By crdurham in forum Kitchen BasicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2004, 02:57 PM
By Ellise in forum Kitchen BasicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2003, 02:06 PM