salt and black pepper
1 can (12 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
1 small onion, chopped
1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/3 cup uncooked, lon grain, converted rice
1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves or dried sage leaves
1 can (8oz) tomato sauce

Cut a pocket in each chop, cutting from the edge almost to the bone. Lightly season pockets with salt and pepper. In bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops and tomato sauce. Pack vegetable mixture into pockets. Secure along fat side with wooden picks.

Pour any remaining vegetable mixture into crock pot. Moisten top surface of each chop with tomato sauce. Add stuffed pork chops to crock pot, stacking to fit if necessary. Pour andy remaining tomato sauce on top. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours until done.

To serve, remove pork chops to heatproof platter and mound vegetable-rice moxture in center.

I used boneless center cut loin chops that were on sale. I added diced tomatoes that were left over from tacos. I used Italian seasoning in place of the oregano or sage. I substituted the tomato sauce with tomato soup, which I just poured over the top instead of "moistening" each chop.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.