Gazelle budget software?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Gazelle budget software?

Does anyone use DR's budget software? Is it worth it? What value does it add that I can't do myself in Excel (or is significantly easier than Excel)?

I wish I could just buy the software and use it indefinitely, rather than a monthly/annual membership to the website that I'd continually have to renew or lose the use of. As far as I know, that's not an option, is it?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't know anything about Dave's software, but I can't imagine any subscription-based web service is better than programs you can purchase one time or web options (like Mint.com) that are free. Frankly, a rudimentary Excel spreadsheet is more than sufficient for people on most of DR's baby steps.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dave Ramsey software does come on a cd that anyone can buy. Do you need something to you can sync with your bank or do you mind filling things in yourself. I don't think it really ads much to the usability unless downloading data from your bank statements is really that important.

If have found several budget templates for use in Excel and Open Office (a free downloadable software that does most everything Windows Office does OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite). Most are set up in a manner similar to how Dave Ramsey suggests you set up your budget. Maybe something there can help you. You've probably searched these before but I'll include links anyway.

Templates for Open Office found here: http://extensions.services.openoffic...ch/node/budget

Templates for Excel: Search results for "budget" - Templates - Microsoft Office

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello guys. Many people on the net want to know what it better: flutter or react native. So, it is impossible to answer this question without comparison on https://otakoyi.com/blog/flutter-vs-...native-in-2020 There are some basic information and a good explanation.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Spammer reported.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown