Dollar store FIND!!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Dollar store FIND!!

Having come back north a month earlier than usual, my hands were really dry. Lotion does not do much. I went in WM looking for a product I remembered call creamy petroleum jelly, that worked wonders when I used to go camping and did the dishes outside. They didn't have it. Almost bought something else but I was too cheap.

Went next door to Dollar Tree, there it was!! For a dollar! Even got the bonus size with 50% more. Hands are healing nicely. The skin on my legs is always dry, even when I put lotion on after a shower. I tried the CPJ after a shower and the skin did not get all dry and flaky after 12 hours!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Awesome! I'll have to look for that. My hands get so dry in the winter. I've been using Gold Bond but that is expensive and I'd love a cheaper option. Thanks!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I like Dollar Tree but don't go often. It's not even far from the house but I just don't remember to go or check there. One thing I do know is that if you find something it's best to get what you need for awhile even if it's multiples cause they tend to not have it again when you go back. That just happened to me about a month ago. I went in to get something I'd seen before but nope, no longer.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~Isn't that funny?! Dollar Tree can have some really great surprises. I love getting Yardley soap there. The Buttermilk Shea is fabulous and great for my sensitive skin girls. $3.50 a bar online or at the drugstore. :O

I also vote for Gold Bond lotion, only I buy Walmart's Equate brand. Between the Shea soap and the GB lotion, my skin stays soft year-round.~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CVS's brand of Aquaphor is as good as the brand name and works wonders

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by nuisance26 View Post
    ~Isn't that funny?! Dollar Tree can have some really great surprises. I love getting Yardley soap there. The Buttermilk Shea is fabulous and great for my sensitive skin girls. $3.50 a bar online or at the drugstore. :O

I also vote for Gold Bond lotion, only I buy Walmart's Equate brand. Between the Shea soap and the GB lotion, my skin stays soft year-round.~
    Last time I bought soap there, there was ONE 3 ounce (huge) bar of Verbena Oatmeal soap so I grabbed it. The size that is usually sold in TJ Maxx. Will last me for years!! I have actually seen Yardley soap cheaper (79 cents) in my supermarket (Price Chopper).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I really like the off brand q-tips that they sell at dollar tree

Look for the ones that are white and paper stem not the colored plastic stem. Those are flimsy and the white hard paper ones are just like the original QTips brand!!! They are awesome!