New Aldis in town!!!!
    pip
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thumbs up New Aldis in town!!!!

I am so excited! Aldis is opening a store close to us, and I've been waiting forever for this to happen! Who of you shops there, what things are great prices, what do you like,etc, about the store? It's going to be fun to check out somewhere different than Cub Foods, even though I do like Cub. Thanks.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Aldi for the basics that I can't get on loss leaders with coupons. They carry a more extensive line of baking products in the winter, so that is when I get my baking powder, etc. We really like their tortilla chips, flour tortillas, ranch dressing, dairy products, baby carrots, canned mandarine oranges, chocolate chips, and crackers.
    Enjoy shopping at yours! Just remember to take along a quarter for the shopping cart (you get it back when you return the cart) and your own bags unless you want to use empty boxes from the store or purchase paper or plastic bags. Also, they don't take checks or credit cards, but ours takes ATM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thier dairy products are fine same with the produce, especially if you are cooking with it. My hubby likes thier bagels better than Friehofers (sp) or Lenders. I agree with BlessedMommy, you can't beat thier baking products prices. I also purchase a lot of our can goods there. Excellent prices on those, I think most can veggies are $0.29 a can. Canned tuna (albacore) is $0.99 a can I think. I also get my cooking oil and olive oil, pickles etc.

We weren't fond of thier cereals. They are fine really but very bland tasting. Seeings as I don't purchase much cereal, I went back to the name brands.

Pip, do what I did when I started going there. Buy something once and only get 1 of that item. Try it, if you like it great, if not you're not out a lot by only getting 1 of that item.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

pip
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for the advice, ladies. It's going to be fun just to see what everybody is talking about.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Aldi's here in Ohio! The veggie prices just went up from .29 to .33 .... which sucks! But ya can't beat their dairy prices! I stockpile alot from Aldi's!

Enjoy!