What do you buy at Dollar General? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I find myself using Dollar General more and more lately. They do accept coupons. I got about 20 two-bar packs of Zest soap (FREE after coupons) a couple of months ago. I like to buy the Sweet Sue brand canned white meat chicken. They sell it for $1, it is 5 oz., I believe. I can frequently find coupons for 50¢ off one can of this chicken. It is very good for chicken salad, or a cheap casserole. I have about eight cans of it in the pantry, purchased for 50¢ each after coupons. They also sell 16 oz. bottles of Nestle' Chocolate or Strawberry syrup for $1. There are frequently coupons out for this, ranging from 40-60¢ off one. Another good one to combine with coupons is the 10 oz. squeeze bottles of Hellman's mayo for $1. This smaller size is not available in most grocery stores. After coupon, your cost is 50-75¢.

I have purchased cleaning supplies at DG, frequently with coupons. LOL. I use alot of coupons. You can sometimes find a printable coupon on-line for $2 off Simple Green all-purpose cleaner. They sell this at DG for (you guessed it) $2.00. Free!

If you are a couponer (like me), take your coupon organizer into Dollar General and just scout the grocery, health and beauty, and cleaning/paper goods sections. You will find some fantastic deals, like my Zest deal above.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good idea.I will have to start using coupons more again..
    Amy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12