What are your dollar store finds? - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yes, Lori...I am like you sometimes. lol If something is on super liquidation sale that it's almost ridiculous...I buy alot or what they have left. Mostly it was for also adding in baskets for gifts or children's parties gifts. A few weeks ago I bought 6 albums for holding 200 pics each at my drugstore...They were high quality albums that were in liquidation for 2.00? instead of 8.00$. They had new designs to sell and these were the last 6. That was great, because I needed albums very badly, because I had so many pics to organize since so many years and I never wanted to but expensive albums.

I also buy food in bulk when the price is ridiculously low. I have 1 kg. kraft peanut butter for the next year to come because I paid 1.99$ each instead of 4.99 $ each.(that's the price here in Quebec)

So, hey, you are not the only O.C.D.! lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got some cold medicine at the Dollar General yesterday. I was at a chain drug store and couldn't get myself to cough up the $4 + for their generic kids medicine and the $5.99 they wanted for a jar of generic vicks vaporub. I found both at the DG for $1. each. The size, the packaging and the name of the generic brands at DG and the drug store were almost identical. Hmmmm.
    They probably get their stuff from the same manufacturer.

Keilley

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I like to buy the ziploc baggies at our .99 cent store. I don't buy most of their products cause they are not worth it. We don't have a real dollar store but I did see an add in the paper for managers of "The Dollar Store" and since we don't have one yet I'm betting we will soon. LOL We're still waiting on a Walmart.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The Dollar Tree opened in my area yesterday. It was packed. I went last night. It is bright and clean. I was surprised to see name brand products. We have a dollar store at the mall but it is pretty junky. I bought chip clips, salad dressing, toilet brush with holder, a bill organizer, and brown sugar.
    marcimae

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love the Dollar Tree. I have bought gameboy game cases where you can carry your games, light and game. I have also gotten a mongoose scooter bag, sweaters (put up for Christmas), boxers for the boys, crafting supplies, secret pal (work) gifts and many other items!

At the Dollar General I get Butler toothbrushes FREE. They are 1.00 and I use the 1.00 off coupons. I also get Rave mouse with a coupon...50 cents.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Best find there had to be the 3 pack of girls underwear.It was valentines undies.I also buy cleaning products,bath and beauty items and the like

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have all sorts of dollar stores here. Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, 4 Dollar Generals, $1 Stop and $1 Shop. I think my favorite is the Dollar Tree. I buy cleaning supplies, pens, paper, gift bags and cards there. At our $1 Stop and $1 Shop I buy my daughters hair thingys. Barrettes, clips, bows, etc. I don't generally buy my food there as it's often cheaper elsewhere.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm totally hooked on Dollar General and Dollar Tree down here. I recently bought dishes at the Dollar Tree. They are SOOO cute, and match my new "bring the outdoors indoor" decorating theme to a "t". They have little gloves and gardening tool pics all around the edge of the dishes. PLUS they are basically green, which is one of my base colors. I could only find the dishes and bowls, but I found cups to match for $1 apiece at Wal-Mart.

I worked at Dollar General once, but not long. Our local store is not managed well, so the stock is always low, but it's only a mile away, so I go there often.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I enjoy shopping at the Dollar Store, they have great deals on some things that I had never considered buying there before. I have recently bought: body & face soap, greeting cards, flower seeds, flower bulbs, gardening gloves, and wrapping paper. I can usually find food and cleaning supplies cheaper elsewhere. I want to go back this week and buy their potting soil and maybe one or two small plastic rectangular planters for my balcony.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

over the past month hubby found a wrestling hard cover book worth $39.99(wed never pay that lol), and 4 bottles of sauve, noxema 2 for dollar, pencils , all kinds of school needs(bristleboard etc), dawn dish det. , n.n. crackers, dainty rices, pure garlic in bottle(minced), 2 for dollar reallemon juice plastic bottle, all my cleaning supplies, almost everything can be found if I go at least1 every week with only so money lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love the dollar tree. I get Sara Lee bread there everything from loaves, to bagels to buns. I usually buy about 10 at a time when they have them and freeze them. I get all of my cleaning supplies there as well except dishwasher detergent. All my bath and body stuff comes from their Name Brand shampoos, conditioners, and body washes. Once i got double packs of Softsoap Body washes that was a great day. I get 90% of my spices there and a lot of my dry goods. Ours also is putting in a freezer and fridge section right now so im anxious to see what comes out of that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We don't have a dollar store. Closest thing we have is ONE store that's called $1.99 Store...though, not everything there is 1.99...and the stuff that is, isn't worth it at all!
    Kace - Always pinchin' pennies!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I try to avoid the dollar tree, I found myself blowing so much money there just because everything is only $1. Now I only go there for fillers for Easter Baskets and Christmas stockings.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~Spices, board books, glass cleaner, disenfectant spray, nightlights and bulbs, hair accessories, kids toys, scissors, tape, tissue paper,greenery, party decorations, mylar balloons, sunglasses,dropcloths, mousetraps,novelty socks,cooking and serving utensils and gadgets,shower caps(for quick covers),binder notebooks, stickers, decorative items and seasonal decorations. I only go into a dollar store 5 or 6 times a year because they're too tempting! Also I have to drive 20 minutes to get to the Dollar Tree since the closed the one in my town.~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sorry IKEA... but... I found the SAME white, square dinner plates and bowls at the Dollar Tree for 1/4 the price

I also buy outside toys (kites, chalk, etc) picture frames if one catches my eye and if I am feeling creative... scrapbook stuff.

I did find the funky yarn there on my last trip and I saw some things I will be going back for this week to put together an arts box.

The Dollar Tree is a ride for me, but it's the ONLY dollar store around and since I -will- be home schooling DD I am starting to look at it as a life-saver because they have the composition books 3/$1 and Kmart has them for $2 each!!!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast