What are your dollar store finds? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I keep thinking I should check into Dollar Tree when I am on that side of town. But it's just a "check it out" and at the bottom of the list, and I'm always out of time and energy by then. I've bought some food items and cleaning supplies at Dollar General in the past, but not often. Basically, I just don't think to stop there. But it sounds like I should.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I always stop in the Dollar Tree first to see what on my list I can buy there. Good finds: Shower curtain liner, lint brush, most toiletries, most office supplies, socks, kitchen utensils, holiday candy, tea ... I could go on. Each only $1!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I usually get packing tape, bubble mailers or frozen waffles or chicken (yes my fav. $1 store sells frozen foods). But I also go there around xmas time for stocking stuffers like pens, pencils, $1 socks, hair stuff for my DD, etc... I think the $1 stores are a God send. I love em'

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CDs of old movies at DollarTree.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I just stopped into the Dollar Tree yesterday and bought toothpaste and Pears soap. I don't know what I would do without the Dollar Tree, between that store and Aldi I save quite a bit of money each month.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I go to Dollar general and get their Clover Valley Dressings.
    Also love to get my Ajax dish soap there.
    Dollar Tree or Only A Dollar I get sandwich bags, foil, Christmas and Birthday wrap. ( to much to type )

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dollar Tree ~ I buy some of my spices and seasonings there. I also pick up name brand soaps and hair products. I have picked up cute little stocking stuffers and gifts there too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Gluten-fee rice crackers. Other rice crackers tend to have gluten in their spices. Small notebooks and stocking stuffers. Onr=e type of sponge, containers for organizing baking supplies (I use ~10 kinds of flours).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just happened to stop at the dollar tree again today so i thought i would post the things i saw and got.

Silicone Hot pads/Trivets - Identical( and i mean identical) ones are selling at Walmart for 3 dollars
    Kellogg's Mini Swirls Cereal- Not the small boxes but the full size boxes that sell for about 3-3.50 at the grocery store.
    Measuring Glasses- Like a measure cup but a glass with measurements for making mixed drinks and such, will use them for coffee.
    Character Drawer Pulls and Other Cabinet hardware- they had like mickey and pooh bear. also some really nice kitchen cabinet pulls i picked up for my new laundry room.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dollar Tree-I always stock up on greeting cards 2/$1. PG tests(they are over $15 at grocery stores!!), gift bags, tissue paper, cleaning supplies.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pringles! Hahaha!

My only love behind Velveeta.

Occasionally, when I have a few extra dollars, I'll go to the dollar store and pick up 2 bags of random candy and take them to my daughter's class. Which, of course, is divvied out 5 minutes before class lets out for the day.

They all love me. Last year I was known as, "Nadina's mom with pink hair who gives us candy."

I was amazed when my daughter started school that the elementary school really does smell like cookies and dirt. (reference from Look Who's Talking!).

Quite funny.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our dollar stores here arent as good as they are in the US but we still have some nifty finds! The only thing is they all will only accept cash for payment.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I buy microwave popcorn, sometimes pretzels, cleaners, like Comet 2/$1, knockoff of Lime-Away, and I buy lots of cards there. Can't beat 2/$1 for greeting cards!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I always go there for 2/$1 cards. I also stock up on wrapping paper after Christmas when it's 2/$1. I buy plain colors like red, green, gold, silver to use for weddings and birthdays. Bows also.

My most recent find were some favor boxes. I got 12 for $1. I had originally bought some favor bags for $6 for 12. I quickly returned those and went with the plain $1 ones. My parents 50th anniversary is this year and they will come in handy. They also had bags of gold rings for wedding type things. I'll attach them to the boxes with a ribbon and it will make a nice party favor.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The Dollar Tree - Everything you need to make fancy looking gift baskets to sell to people tht have to much money to spend. LOL

also 100 skiens of yarn wich i turned into scraves and flipped for a total profit of 300$

The Dollar general Store , I Once a year I invest in a bottle of dollar general name brand jasmine oil I have been wearing it for many years and it never fails to attract positive ttention everywhere i go. complements and such

The Mexican Dollar Store ( a non chain store) Shiro miso soup packets (3 serv each) 6 for !$ (walmrt price 2.99 a pack)

Cheesy potato soup mix 2 for 1$ (walmart price 3$ a pack)

Hormel Singels 4 for a 1$ (walmart 1.99 a pkg)

after some haggeling with the desk clerk with my crappy spanish about a dispaly item in the more than a dollar display 120 Silver wrist bangels Online price 10 pwr 10 , my price 1lb amathst beads , 10$ cost to me the equiv of 2.95

I have found in most non chain stores you can barter and haggel , especially if you have something they may think is more valuable.

LOL
    I love dollar shops

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast