Coupon Policies in Your Area

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Coupon Policies in Your Area

Hello all!

I would absolutely love to get something going here where we can all maybe share, the stores in your local area and their policies on coupon redemption. Hubby and I are contemplating a move to either Boise, Idaho or Colorado Springs, Colorado. So info on either location particularly Boise would be greatly appreciated. I understand that Safeway and KingSoopers in Colorado Springs doubles up to 1.00 everyday, however I have been unable to locate any info on the internet on stores that may do so in the Boise area. Anyone there? Let me know please or drop a link, point me in the right direction

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Jar,

I can only tell you the way things are here in my neck of the woods:

The chain grocery stores, drug stores, and walmart, target....take coupons, as far as I know there are no places in my area that double coupons.

Safeway & Target: will both take all coupons, (newspaper, printed off the computers, ect.)

Walmart: will only take coupons that are from the mfg directly and will not accept the ones you print off the computer.

leezza : )

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Wow Bad Wal-Mart!!!

I can't understand why Wal Mart would not take internet coupons, mine does. I'm assuming something to do with "each store has their own policy". I take this to my local Wal Mart with me.....you can email me @ [email protected] and I will send a reply with their coupon policy url, which is available for anyone to view......I can't post a url until I have made 1 posts
    I would suggest taking it with you also and asking why they choose to go against the grain when so many internet coupons can be verified online and they even have a website that says they take them? Lol......well, good luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have 7 or 8 Wal-marts within 15 miles of my house and none of them will take internet coupons. The only way I have been able to use them there is by going through the horrid self check-out line.

But to be fair, it is not just Wal-Mart. None of the stores in our area accept them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Sorry

I have not had a problem so far. That reeks because there are alot of good iq's. A couple days ago I got 5 boxes of townhouse crackers (love them with chili, soups and stew!), two boxes of yogos and three boxes of pop-tarts all for free with combined iq's and store coupons at my local grocery store. I made the mistake of e-mailing my grocers corporate office and asking. I also made the mistake of calling, again half the time cashiers and other store employees are not well versed on their own coupon policy. They told me it depends on the store, not very detailed. So, I bring them in and try them; I go to the youngest male cashier, lol. If that does'nt work I try another one. I have no problem with leaving a cart full of product behind me and walking out. Do you live in a remote area? I live in central Minnesota works for me, good luck in the future.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Shaws (in New England) told me some time ago they don't take internet coupons.

JD

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy

None of the stores in my area take printabale coupons. They've had too much trouble with duplicate coupons and fake ones that people make on their own so they don't get paid for them.