Bread Outlets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bread Outlets

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Bread Outlets

My mom found a bread outle in the next town over from me. They carry spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed breads and Aunt Millie items along with donuts and other types of things.

I'm excited about this because my oldest will only eat spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed bread, the cheapest I find it is 1.50 but this outlet has it .60 every day!

I'm getting a chest freezer soon and can stock up. This will be a nice savings

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good for you! I live close to a Wonder Bread outlet. Luckily they also carry the wheat bread brand that we prefer. It about kills me now if we run out and I have to pay full-price for a loaf at the grocery store.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That is AWSOME!!!

There is a bread outlet in the next town from us 20 mins or so .. i have yet to go in there since most maufactured breads make us sick now that we have made homemade so long. Weird Huh!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We had two bakery outlets that have seem to go out of business... Then just the other day, I found a brand new one on the other side of town. Going twice a month would still be a money saver even though it is a little bit of a drive.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have two bread outlets, a Hostess/Wonderbread and an Orowheat outlet. I go to the Orowheat outlet because they have a much better selection and the prices are better. They also have deals where you buy two loaves and you get 2 free, or fill up your punch card ($20) and you get 3 free loaves. The loaves of Orowheat are $1.30 ($4.50 if I buy them at the supermarket here) They have a great selection also. I can get hamburger buns, hawaiian rolls and sourdough bread also.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I miss the outlet store. They had great $1 deals... breads, donuts, donut holes (yummy) great deals for school breaks and neighborhood munchers... but alas... it's gone

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have a couple, but I would have to go out of my way to get to them so I don't feel like it is worth it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

None in my area ..... When I lived in RI there were about 3 good ones all w/i a 15 minute drive of each other. My favorite was the Pepperidge Farm outlet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have a Sara Lee outlet near us. Bread is .69 all the time and sometimes if I come on the right day, they have it 4 loaves for a dollar. They will also put the individual 2 pack of cupcakes, honeybuns, etc on sale, usually 5-6 for a dollar.

They also have dinner rolls, hamburger and hot dog buns, bagels, all sorts of stuff. Sara Lee bagels are usually close to $3 in the regular store but they are a 1.19 or less (sometimes buy one get one free!) at the discount store.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

There is a Sara Lee outlet in the city over to me. Great deals on snack items but i'm not in the area often.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have an Entenmann's/Arnold outlet that carries a few other things as well. I don't get out there often as it's the ONLY place that direction we go unless we're hard-core-thrifting as well (we have a few thrifts closer to us). I love it! I usually buy AT LEAST 3-5 of their entenmann's products & freeze them. Those yummy desserts range anywhere from $1/each to 3/$5 or 2/$4. Great deal when the grocery store has them cheapest at $3.99+.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm close to a Schmidts Blue Ribbon factory and outlet. I love the smell of the yeast in the summer time. The usual price for a large loaf is
    $1.19 if you purchase 3 loaves.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

we have a hostess and i think a Entenmann's near us. havent been to the hostess one in a long time and the entenman's i have never been to. lol, with the hostess one they are infront of a ups shipping wharehouse (sry for spelling) center.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have an Orrowheat/Entemann's outlet about 30 minutes from us. However, its only 5 minutes from the Grocery Outlet. So, once a month we head down to the Grocery Outlet and hit the bread outlet on the way back. Then we usually stop for lunch at Costco and pick up a few things there.

That's pretty much the only time we leave town anymore - unless we need to go to the mall, which is one town over.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mmy2grls View Post
    My mom found a bread outle in the next town over from me. They carry spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed breads and Aunt Millie items along with donuts and other types of things.

I'm excited about this because my oldest will only eat spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed bread, the cheapest I find it is 1.50 but this outlet has it .60 every day!

I'm getting a chest freezer soon and can stock up. This will be a nice savings

Where in Michigan are you? Here in Grand Rapids our Aunt Millie's outlet sells bread cheap too. They even have a 39 cent and 99 cent table ... yesterday they had 6-ct. bagels for 39 cents. Got 6 of them since they freeze very well. They also regularly have mini donuts, English muffins and 6-ct blueberry and choc. chip muffins. I freeze them too. Don't say anything, but I regularly by their bags of feed bread (don't know why it classifies as feed bread because most of it isn't even past-dated yet!!) for something like $1.49 for a plastic grocery bag full.

The Aunt Millie's outlet also has a 'membership' card where for $5 a year you can have 10% off every purchase. Yesterday we got 3 bags of stuff for under $3.00!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast