Aldi's return policy
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Aldi's return policy

I bought pudding (the refrigerated kind) from Aldi a few weeks ago and when I was eating it I thought it tasted a little funny. I looked at the wrapper/top and there was mold on it. Makes me gag just thinking about it.. I checked the date and it was nowhere near the expiration date so there was have been some pin size hole or something in the container. Obviously I threw it away but I was wondering if I should try to get a refund? I don't have the receipt either and I couldn't find a "customer service" icon on the website. I've bought it in the past and never had a problem.

cau
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My experience with Aldi's return policy was it was no proble. I just returned it and told them why, money refunded

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I would try for a refund, if I were in your situation I would try for an exchange. I haven't had any problems with them yet, but I would take that pudding back and see what they can do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, that's a tricky one considering you don't have either the product OR the receipt. I think I might just call it a loss.
    They may or may not take your word on it, but not having any proof that you purchased the item to begin with, I'm not really sure how they would react. Although I might call the store to let them know on any account, just in case there have been other complaints about that particular batch of pudding? Couldn't hurt.

From now on, if you have the product and the receipt I've read that they have a double quality guarantee.
    They will replace the product AND give you a refund if your not happy with something.
    Now obviously I'm not sure how this works if you buy a product and just don't like the taste? I mean, you wouldn't want the replacement to begin with, so maybe they just give refunds in this instance?
    Last edited by cheles2kids; 04-03-2008 at 11:04 AM.
    Michelle in middle Tennessee!

Ever so slowly rebuilding my stockpile...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

About maybe six months ago, Aldis had a recall on some of their $.45 pot pies. Mine weren't purchased during the recall dates of manufaturing but the manager told me bring them back anyway. I did and was refunded the price but not the double price.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

They don't list phone numbers to call and ask.
    But my manager was very nice when I showed her that my cashier double rung up my bananas.
    Also Aldi's return policy is if you don't like something its double back money guarantee.

PS THey had a sign up at my Aldi's on Saturday saying some yogurts had been recalled. So I think they would be open to something bad in yours.