Best deal I found this Week - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

24 vitamin waters for 1.99 (Salvage Store)
    24 packs of various Muellers pasta (free w/coupons)
    6 Method handsoaps .79cents (Lowes. I price matched an Ingles sale and used $1 off coupons)
    Cottenelle wipes free
    4 packs Abundance Oatmeal free
    12 packs of Mother's rice cakes $1.00
    6 Ocean Spray Fruit and veggie juice $3
    40 lbs sweet potatoes free

I'm trying to get back on track w/couponing and shopping at the salvage store. The Holiday's threw me off. Most of the deals I have come up with so far have been fairly healthy foods.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today I used $1 coupons at DG on Cream of Wheat, 6 free boxes. Also the last Olay body wash free at $2 coupon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This week is not too shabby.

(4) Eight O'Clock coffee (11 oz. bags) @ $1.50 ea.

(4) Kraft BBQ sauce @ $ .21 ea.

(2) Northland 100% dark fruit juice 64 oz. @ $1.50 ea.

(2) Sargento Sunburst snack cheese @ $ .50 ea.

(2) Snack Factory pretzel crisps (I ) @ $1.55 ea.

(2) Publix hummus @ $1.30 ea.

(2) Tidy Cat 14 lb. litter @ $2.50 ea.!!!! Whoooo!!! lol...maybe a little too excited about that one...

And to top it all off, I've got a $5/$30 Winn Dixie Q that I can use at Publix before the other coupons come off! So the above should only cost about $15. It's gonna be a pretty good shopping week Now, we could use some good meat sales again....I've got a bunch of chicken left in my freezer and that's about the extent of it lol..

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3 boxes of Kashi Go Lean cereal on sale $2.88..used 3 $1.00 coupons (1.88 a box)

B1G1F canned pedigree dog food (.50 can)

45 yakisoba noodle dinners on sale .48 each....used 45 .50 coupons (all free)

.90 profit from the free yakisobas that rolled into the rest of my groceries.....good thing b/c milk went up .23 in less than a week

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rite-Aid is having a sale on 4 pack GE bulbs regularly $3.99 for $1.99 with an immediate UP reward of $1.99 toward a future non-prescription purchase, you must have one of their free Wellness Cards. We use 40W mostly so I bought five, got the five $1.99 rewards and turned around and bought five more packages of bulbs for free. And don't you know the register kicked out another $1.99 UP Reward? Good only until 2.12.11, but still! This is all due to couponmom.com

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

"Free" eyedrops at Walgreens...dry eye drops, $7.99, register rewards, $7.99 . However, at the Walgreens I went to (Keene, NH) the register rewards didn't show up, so the asst manager gave me a gift card for the amount instead.

Judi

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cvs extra care buck offers- buy $10 of ANY Physician's Formula make up products, get $7 ecbs. I found a bunch of 75% off products from this company, I got 2 loose 'finishing' powders for about $4 each, plus a plumping lipstick for about $3....and still got the $7 off my next trip on top off it. Also, for those of you in my area, there is a CART full of beauty products 75% off in the back left hand corner of the store, on an end cap of the 'baby' aisle.....got a $31 bottle of 'Baby Phat' perfume for $7.75....bday gift for my friend's daughter when she turns 13 this year, 75% off- yeehaw!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by khaski View Post
    Cvs extra care buck offers- buy $10 of ANY Physician's Formula make up products, get $7 ecbs. I found a bunch of 75% off products from this company, I got 2 loose 'finishing' powders for about $4 each, plus a plumping lipstick for about $3....and still got the $7 off my next trip on top off it. Also, for those of you in my area, there is a CART full of beauty products 75% off in the back left hand corner of the store, on an end cap of the 'baby' aisle.....got a $31 bottle of 'Baby Phat' perfume for $7.75....bday gift for my friend's daughter when she turns 13 this year, 75% off- yeehaw!

I love the physician's formula products. Been hearing about the 75% off clearance on some of it, but haven't found any just yet. Nice job

My publix run today turned out to be pretty good. I got a couple of bags of New York pita chips that were in 50% larger bags for free using a couple of coupons that expire today. They are normally $2.69 and my coupons were valued up to $3.99...so that was nice, especially getting the bigger bags The Sabra hummus is on sale at Publix next week so this should be a nice combo to have for when my parents come down in a few weeks. The Sundrop 2 liters were on an unadvertised BOGO and Publix released BOGO coupons in their Yellow flyer, so I picked up two of those for free and will probably go back and grab a couple more before the end of the week. Got a few more Bordens singles cheese slices for $1 each, and a bunch of the 8 O'clock coffee that I always run out of before the next BOGO+Q sale...so I should be good this time Friskies party mix cat treats I made $ .30/bag on, and Kraft BBQ sauce I ended up making $ .20/bottle or so on. Spent $27 and saved $75, so I'll take it

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am just pea green with envy of everyone who lives near a CVS! I always hear so many good things about the great deals you get with the care bucks. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy for you TOO....just wish I had one near me so I could get in on the great deals!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'll keep my fingers crossed that one will come to your area soon. They're all over the place, it's gotta happen eventually

Edit: Ok, well...I did just take a look, and Portland has lots of CVS's...but other than that, not so much. I never realized how desolate most of OR is. You must be outside of Portland somewhere huh? Gosh it looks pretty amazing with all of the mountains and forests, though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hubby & I went to Ollie's to get a new area rug for the living room. Not only did we get a 9x12 Berber area rug for $90 but we also got:
    Cascadian Farms Purley O's 50c/box
    Organic Snyder's Honey Wheat Pretzel Rods 37c/bag

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

DH and I had an awesome shopping trip today. We got
    4 bags of steamers ($0.78 each) + 2 cpn for $1.00 off 2 bags
    4 boxes of cheerios ($1.68 each) + 2 cpn for $1.00 off 2 boxes
    2 packs Kraft Cheese (2 for $3.00) + store cpn for $2.00 off
    Lunchmeat ($1.99) + $1.00 off store cpn
    2 Grand Biscuits 1.28
    Plus $3.00 off store cpn for a total of $7.19!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Went to Dollar General for mt. Dew $1. 2L but found 90% off xmas. Got 44 items for $4.40 and tx. White dress shirt boxes 2/.10!! Gifts bags,xmas cards and money holders (1 cent each),tissue paper,xmas dog toys. Unbelievable.

Went to Rescued Treasures (resale from a church). Got a new wooden cheese cutting board and 3 tools unopened $2.50!!
    A new heavy fleece,Gorilla "Boss" new stuffed character,10 vcr tapes @ 75% off (for DH valentines tacky film fest.) and walked out for about $13.75 w/ tx. incl. the cutting board.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rite Aid this week- BOTH Gillette, and Old Spice 'Fresh Collections' on sale for 2/$8, get $2 in 'up rewards'. I had a coupon for both products for b1g1free.....so got a really great deal there! Also, the Finesse hair care stuff is 2/$6, get $5 up rewards. Got some other things as well, paid $8.75 out of pocket, got $15 back in rewards for my next trip!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

More cat treats for my cats for - .20/bag Kraft 8 oz. shredded cheese for .75/bag
    Breakstone's 16 oz. sour cream for .45/container
    Corn dogs (for BF lol) for .60/box
    Mt Olive 46 oz. pickles for .75/jar
    Kraft miracle whip 30 oz. for $1/jar
    Sabra 10 oz hummus for $1.50/container
    Triscuits 8?oz. for $1/box
    Rotel 10 oz. for .38/can
    Velveeta 16 oz for $1.43/brick... more BF food. He loves that jarred salsa con queso by Tostitos but I can't bear the thought of paying upwards of $3 for a 16 oz. jar of it. One brick of Velveeta and one can of Rotel will make 26 oz. and only cost $1.81

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast