Grr..

Thread: Grr..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Grr..

I have only myself to blame but a warning...stay away from the Rite Aid next to Shaws in Milford, NH, at least on the weekends!

There's a woman who works there who TWICE has cost me $. The first time I bought hair dye at the pboro store and hadn't noticed it had been unsealed. When I got it home/opened it, there were pieces missing, so I took it back. The young lady didn't want to call the manager she said to do an exchange, so she gave me a refund. I get another copy of the exact same thing, and the price has gone up $2, I was steamed. DH was waiting for me in the car, and we had something to do, or you can believe I'd have asked for the manager and made a stink!

The last time was last weekend. I had 3 x $3 up rewards AND a few $1 up rewards, she just waved the scanner at it and said, you used them all -- for $6? No way! After I fussed, she gave me one of the $3 coupons back. And again, DH was waiting for me in the car, and we had somewhere to go.

I'm not sure if she's really determined to up Rite Aid's profit margin or just incredibly lazy. But I intend to see if I can't find out her name and write a letter to the manager. I don't appreciate being ripped off by a lazy employee, and it's lousy business too.

Judi

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'd be on the phone to the store manager and then CS. Riteaid has great CS from my experience. Good luck.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Sassyclass View Post
    I'd be on the phone to the store manager and then CS. Riteaid has great CS from my experience. Good luck.

Cat
    I agree, go through the store manager first as a couponer they will respect you more and tend to help you out at other times, letting you onto bargains , markdowns etc. Hugs and hope it works out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

PUrsue with a smile. It helps and it pays off in the future. Did similar at our Walgreens with manager about a problem and about a month later he gave me 50 photos - no charge.. Please let us know what happens.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Not defending her at all, but in some cases the clerk just doesn't understand how discounts and things work.

She may think you are trying to get over one the store, when really you are just living withing the rules.

I would definitely call the manager and ask that she receive the proper training she needs. If she has done this kind of service to you twice, chances are she has done it to others and will continue to do it until something changes.

P.S. hate that it made you have a bad day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

See if her name or badge number is on your receipt.
    You can call the store, talk to the manager,and tell him/her what day you were in and what time of day. Again, this info should be on your receipt. They should be able to figure out which cashier it is.
    Just explain that this has happened more than once, and you would like an explanation. Be nice

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Once could be a bad day for them or a mistake, but twice? Yah, time to complain, NO customer deserves such rotten service. There is a girl at the Pboro CVS I have -literally- seen roll her eyes when she sees me coming ,she hates my coupons, ecbs, and the fact I WILL argue a mistake on their part (once I've double checked the flier and made sure it's not an error on my fault). She is not openly nasty in general, but you get the tangible sense my asking her to do her job, ringing me out, has REALLY ruined her day. Used to make me tense, I got over it...the fact that she hates her job is not my doing, and I have every right to use coupons, ECBS, and point out errors in pricing or ECBS.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by ladytoysdream View Post
    See if her name or badge number is on your receipt.
    You can call the store, talk to the manager,and tell him/her what day you were in and what time of day. Again, this info should be on your receipt. They should be able to figure out which cashier it is.
    Just explain that this has happened more than once, and you would like an explanation. Be nice
    I agree that this would be very effective.