Cheers to the new Aldis
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Cheers to the new Aldis

SO tragedy: my Aldis was closed for almost 2 months to remodel and adding on space. Celebration!! it is so much nicer and they were giving out $5. coupons at the grand opening. I scored 1 then and 1 later from a lovely man who gave me another that i spent for charity baking supplies. NOW admittedly I am an order non crowd person and grand opening looked like a disaster. If you picture an overwhelmed new staff and shoppers new to the concept driving carts around like drunken bees it would be pretty accurate. But that's over and the place is so shiny W/ more product,better organization and brighter. If yours is remodeling pull out your patience its worth the wait. And for those unfamiliar-still carts outside for a hostage quarter you get back after when you put the cart back (it is my joy to leave them in the handicapped area and forego the quarter. They carry a huge supply of wine,organics,brie cheese,and currently a bigger toy selection which we raided for Toy4tots this year. Their online.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I absolutely LOVE my new remodeled ALdi's and yes they did offer and I did score a $5.00 coupon.
    Blessed and Highly Favored!!!!
    From $78K in debt to debt free and purchased a house and used car with 100% cash...God is sooo Good!!!

Goals:
    New to me vehicle

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I agree - lovin Aldis. My little town got a brand new, ground up Aldis that is minutes from my home. I couldn't do the opening day madhouse but they sent us a 10.00 off 40.00 coupon in the mail. I had 3 of them from family so went after they opened 3 times and used all the coupons. A couple weeks later after opening we started getting a weekly ad in the mail. They put another coupon in ad that was 10.00 of 40.00.

It is a big store and nicely arranged. We are trying to shop closer to save gas and this is perfect. I could probably walk when the weather is nice.

Does anyone live near a Lidl? Its a new Aldi like store I have been reading about?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Early Bird I had not heard of Lidl grocery stores...however upon googling them I found that Lidl has purchased 10 million worth of land here in North Texas to place stores...so more competition=better grocery prices
    Blessed and Highly Favored!!!!
    From $78K in debt to debt free and purchased a house and used car with 100% cash...God is sooo Good!!!

Goals:
    New to me vehicle

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

NO,I have heard about them but we tend to get things after other bigger markets. If it dinged Save a lot and Dollar General out of the market I would cheer. $10 off $40.-color me JEALOUS!! I guess they figure they got me.lol