Anyone ever used...
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question Anyone ever used...

products like the new Veet razorless shaving kit, Epil Stop or any of the thousands of personal hair removal systems like (GASP) Dum dum Dum dum... THE EPILADY... but with lots less pain?

Trying to find something for 13 yo dd without an actual razor so she won't shred herself with the adolescent paranoia have-to-shave-twice-a-day warmer weather/everyone-is-SO-staring-at-my-legs months creeping up on us.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There is a surgical hair remover that I used to use and I found that it works great on leg and facial hair as well. The name of the product is "Surgi-Cream". A little goes a long way with this product as well. Besides the hair remover, they include a Finishing balm to use.

I haven't had to shave my legs in years because of all the years wearing nylons every work day.

Susie in MN

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have 2 teen girls myself I use the buffer for them all it is , is a sandpaper like buffer that they rub with ease and it buffs the hair right off ... you can get it at wal-mart

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There is always Nair and such but the smell is soo . And then there always the possiblities of an allergic reaction. What about an electric razor? She won't be able to cut her self with it no matter how many times a day she shaves. As I recall, waaaayyyy back in my teenage years, an electric shaver worked very well for me because my leg hair was still soft and fine. Maybe sugaring or waxing might be an option. They have those home kits... but, they literally rip the hair out of your legs so it is a BIT painful. I have a homemade sugaring recipe if your interested.

Btw, my mil has an EpiLady and loves it. She said the first time she used it hurt like fire but each time the pain became less and less. She says now she only needs to use once a month because her hair comes in so fine now.

Good luck with the shaving options.