Toys R' Us great deals I picked up!!!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking Toys R' Us great deals I picked up!!!

I had read on another board about the great deals everyone was picking up at 90% off. I had been seeing these posts for over a week and decided I would go check out the one 35 miles from me when someone posted about getting bikes for $10.

I decided it was worth a shot. All I could find for 90% off was one 20" bike with front breaks marked 99.99 for 9.99!! I asked and they only had one. That is the only bike I could find. Of course I took it because Dakota's needs new tires, a new chain and the brakes are messed up. It would cost more to fix his old bike than to buy a new one!!!

I also picked up 5 Fisher Price Play and Sound big books marked 12.99 for .49¢!!!! I looked for all the ones they had. I only found 5 for .49¢. I am putting them up for Christmas/birthday presents.

I also found some PS2 cheatcode books for 14.99 for 1.49. I picked up the ones that the boys had games to. It will save me paper and ink because they are forever using the computer to look them up and print them out. I thought that would be a huge savings too!

I also found FLOAM for .29¢, children's workbooks for math, etc. ringing up 49¢, and rechargeable batteries for .69¢.

That was all I could find. I had heard that there was much more marked down, but maybe it was already taken from this TRU.

I may try another one in the opposite direction sometime this week. It is about 40 miles away.

If you have a TRU near you check them out. The books and bikes are not marked down or you can't tell they are until you scan them. There is no price tag showing they are 90% off so you just have to scan and scan and scan to you find the right ones.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WooHoo! Good for you! Grrrrrreat deals!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good deals!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob Jerseygirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I went to ours. There was only bins out front and a few things inside with regular markdowns. I came out with 3 princesses activity book/ christmas stockings (nice ones) originally $4.00, paid $.38 each--they only had 3. 2 velvet princess halloween costumes for dress up play originally $12.00, paid $.98 each, one glow worm crib light/music thing orig $14., paid $3.85 and the best deal--- Valentines bibs marked down to $.70 each-used instore coupon for $2 off 3, paid .04 each--bought all of them-15-20, what I don't use will go to day care and shelter.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Re: Toys R' Us great deals I picked up!!!

Originally posted by Mom23boys
    The books and bikes are not marked down or you can't tell they are until you scan them. There is no price tag showing they are 90% off so you just have to scan and scan and scan to you find the right ones.
    Sneaky!    I was thinking as I read your post that we'd just been in TRU last week, and I didn't see anything marked down at all.  That explains it, then, they're trying to hide the deals.  I might have to go check that out!  Thanks!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Whoa! Those are great prices! I may to check TRU out this coming week for some neices and nephews Christmas gifts Thanks Michelle!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

All I got was a fabulous Crayola lunch box for $.76 with tax. It did come with a water bottle. Boy did I hunt for other stuff though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Re: Re: Toys R' Us great deals I picked up!!!

Originally posted by AmyMCGS
    Sneaky!    I was thinking as I read your post that we'd just been in TRU last week, and I didn't see anything marked down at all.  That explains it, then, they're trying to hide the deals.  I might have to go check that out!  Thanks!
    I thought it was a little sneaky too!! The deals on the shelves aren't marked. You just have to scan and scan and scan!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i didnt' find a thing today! LOL i also wasn't looking (didn't know ) ...i did however do great with diapers...they have in store 5 buck coupons...i bought the big boxes , reg. 19.99 then 5 bucks off and I had 1.00 coupons for them...then I used my credit card geophrey dollars and got another 10.00 off. so i paid 18.00 for two big boxes instead of the original 40.00...sounds good to me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WTG Diane!! I think that was a great deal for 2 boxes of diapers!