Angel Food Ministries - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My dsis and I got our boxes on Saturday. I soaked and cooked my beans, used the frozen carrots we got in a stew I made, in fact their frozen carrots were very good. I also used 5 of the potatoes in the stew.

Dh opened the produce box and was eating a tangelo before I could get some of the stuff out! I gave my dnephew the cookies and a bag of small apples for him and his buddies, they are all broke they stood around eating apples while they worked on his car. There was a cantaloupe that we will have for dinner tonight and I want to make sweet potatoe chips this time. We also got a bag of oranges and a huge bag of onions that I am going to dehydrate. We also got extra cloves of garlic and I got several large cooking apples so fried apples for dh.

When I look at the box where other people see 4 steaks, I see 4 dinners as I will take 1, grill it, slice it and have fajitas. There are only 2 of us so I can stretch the meat a long ways. The individually frozen chicken breasts I'm going to cook up for the freezer and thaw out the breasts that we got from last month to cook as well. It's very rare that we eat a piece of chicken or steak for dinner. We like stirfries and one dish meals anymore. Stretches the budget even more.

My mom wants to try the senior box next month so we will order that for her.
    Last edited by Persimmon Lace; 03-23-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know I have said it once before but I love them!!
    Last edited by kellieetter; 03-23-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have to agree kellieetter I love angel food to. It has helped so much and gave us different food to try. I have two boxes and one special coming next week. I am planning on ordering more in May.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I picked up my second order from Angel food this past Saturday. This time I got 2 regular boxes, a number 2 meat box, and a fruit and veggie box. This week there will be plenty of fresh veggies and fruit in our diet. Next month I am not near as happy with the May regular box, but the specials are looking really good.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jeanna which each month menu different you will like some months better then others. What you could do those months you like better get an extra box and those months that you like the specials better get one box and load up on specials.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I picked up my Angel Food order yesterday. I was happy with my order. I will have to save for my next order next month.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Has anyone ordered for May yet? I am planning on ordering on the 7th of may. Would anyone like to share what you are planning on ordering. I will let every one know for sure what I am planning on ordering on the 7th.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I ordered today. Three signature boxes, one special one, and one special four.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I placed my order today also. This month we are going to get 2 signature boxes, the #3 special and the #4 special. I've been getting the fruit & veggie box too, but since the farmer's markets are all open for the season I can do better locally.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819