Gratitude Journals

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Gratitude Journals

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedFo...Gratitude.html

http://www.ca.uky.edu/fcs/possibilit...d_Blessing.pdf

These are the two sights I used to develop our gratitude lesson and our gratitude journals , all though I was up very late last night reading so many other wonderful sights. I chose these because this would be a new thing for the kids so I wanted something more bsaic, easier to follow. As they grow into this we will expound on it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks I bookmarked them

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

well, I presented their journals tonight and we did a little lesson on what gratitude meant and gave examples and then they each went to their rooms for a 15 minute quiet time to write down some things in their journals and when they came out they actually wanted to discuss what they had written and thought about - I sweelled with pride - they are really smart little kids and I think e are going to make it on this !! Damon (the youngest) even asked if we could discuss all of the character traits like we used to cuz they all have something to do with each other!! The only thing that bothered me was that Ryan was trying so hard to be "right" (like a test or something) that at first he couldn't figure out what to do - I think I was like that to - its a tremendous strain and really curbs your ability to be creative - but at least things like this help pinpoint those issues cuz a teacher would never have time to see it!! All in all it was a great first meeting on Gratitude and gratefulness!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm loving this Kimmee!~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So far we have been taking a few minutes every night to write in our gratitude journals ~ and they are enjoying it!! They go to Daddy's tonight so they will miss a few days and then I will probably have to get them back into it but I think they are actually learning - their entries are getting "deeper"- closer to what I was thinking about in terms of gratitude. Thank you all for your support in this!! I am very pleased with our progress so far.