What makes a family.......
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default What makes a family.......

MY MIND IS SO JUMBLED; I do not even think I can make sense right now........

My 2nd husband died in 2006; My 1st husband and I have started talking again after about 10 years because of issues with our son; he called me out of the blue to hear my side, "our" son is 21 and thinks he owns the world.... He did not talk to my son during that time either.... gave him the world on a platter.... in the sense of military benefits, for college, paid for and a substantial income over and above that. He was hurt in Iraq.......he called me to see why I was so angry; (I am not angry at him for giving him the benefits, I am angry Justin does not respect them, he is using him for what he can give him now..... and God help me he has truly hated him for years!) We talked for hours and hours, daily (We live about 900 miles apart)

He made the trip up here; (if I even tried to explain the family dynamic I could not; his mom is my mom...(since I was 12, she loved my second husband his mom was at the birth of my daughter with Roman) I have never had luck with husbands but have the best 2 mother in laws in the world.... LOL

Family dynamic put us in same space.... and I know I fell in love with him again.............mentally and physically.....

Umm was already married to him for 6+ years it did not work then; why would it now!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

More grown up and mature
    Write down the reasons you divorced and if you even see any of those traits; it probably won't work.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your son.

I understand the messed up family all to well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i wont get back together with him,. i would have nothing to do with a parent who walked out on their child..of course your son has issues, money cant make up for being abandoned. that has such negative impact on ones life and it will take a lot of time and therapy to get over

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

not sure how to answer that one or give advice.

My situation is a bit strange in that I am divorced from my son's father. My son is six and we've been divorced almost 3 years. We spend an enormous amount of time together as a family. We go hiking, we have dinner, we have the same friends, we go on vacations etc. My ex and I are not romantically or intimately involved. its hard to describe what my ex is to me but without a doubt we are family and I hope to God, always will be.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

How wonderful that is; frugal is fun; for your son!!!!