Being brave here...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Being brave here...

Anyone heard of the new non-medicine tablets called AVLIMIL? I ordered some to see whats up. Free but you pay shipping and handeling for a 30 day supply...$4.50 sh

I wonder if it really works, says that there are no drug interactions.

In my life the stress gets to me sometimes and I want to see if this helps?

1-800-AVLIMIL or visit avlimil.com

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I would like to try it too !!!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It sounds good to me. Doesn't sound like it would hurt anything to try it. Good Luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob Karla's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Robin
    Thank you for bringing up this site...I will be ordering mine....this pre-menopausal crap is for the birds...not my idea of fun!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I actually looked them up the other day. Since I couldn't remember how to spell it, it was a challenge!
    I am wanting to order too, but looking at the cost, I doubt I could keep up with them after the free sample, for me a perscription would be cheaper!
    I do want to try them, I gotta do something I am going bonkers!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sheesh....please don't get me started on Avlimil I mean, don't let me start running my mouth about it!

All it is, is a HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy - just like any other estrogen....jeepers, the comments made to wives across the planet since those dang commercials came out - "passion - oh my - passion just like before" gimme a break - it's estrogen for goodness sake - it only does what just being an "intact" female does - some days you're "in the mood" some days you're not!

I had a radical hysterectomy in 1998 - I had cancer but they didn't know how bad until I was opened...I've taken numerous HRTs throughout the years...if you're stressed out after a day of being soccer mom or watching "Poopsy" the neighbors Great Dane/Greyhound Mix - this WILL NOT HELP YOU!! If your husband was "Biff Rocko" when you married him & now loosely resembles "Homer Simpson" YOU WILL NOT WANT HIM MORE!!

I hate those commercials - I think they need real women with a real need for an HRT on them....Yet again, of course, nobody asked me what I thought of the drug and would I do their commercials....wonder why??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Boy.....(echo.....echo......)Do I know how to shut down a thread or what......must just be a gift..........sorry Robin - I hope you feel much better with it!! Can someone help me get this out of my mouth please.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh Debbie, you cant shut the mouths in this village, we appreciate all comments, you dont have to agree to be appreciated here, thatis what this is all about. If we all had the same opinion, we would have no reason to share.

I am still going forward with this to try it. I do not feel despreate or like I have no desire, just want to try to enhance things and possible improve MY life! Kwim?

I appreciate everyone's comments even those that are in decent (sp). keep em coming we love em!

I will be the guniea pig here, I will let you know if this stuff turns me into some sort of sexual monster!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

NO!! NO DON'T TELL ME!!
    IF YOU DO, GW WILL BE ON THE HORN WITH THOSE FOLKS FASTER THAN A TO SLOP!!

I'll tell him it doesn't work worth a darn & that he just needs a nice, long, cold, !!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh Robin,

I wish we could just switch bodies/minds for a day or two. I have just the opposite problem. Sex is all that is on my mind 24/7 (I can't believe I just confessed to that) SO lost interest several years ago, right after dd was born as a matter of fact. He is just not at all interested, nope not at all! We went for several years with no sex and have basically forced ourselves to try maybe 6 times in the last year. He physically is capable, all parts do work. He is just really not interested (according to him). It is useless to try and discuss it. He refuses and says that it's just part of him being older. He is on quite a lot of medicine, okay a ton of medicine, for pain, etc. and I think it has something to do with it. He says no of course.

I try to keep myself looking decent, normal weight, etc. but it's no use. Needless to say, I do spend a lot of time in my room alone, with the door locked and a strange buzzing noise coming from within. (Yes we have separate rooms). I keep hoping that my desire levels will just go away.

Good luck with the Avilmil. I hope it brings sparks back into your love life. I am a firm believer in whatever makes your boat float.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Maybe I won't delete this after I type it all out.. lmao

When the commerical came on tv for the free 30 day sample, I went to the website and order it. I don't have a problem with not wanting sex,my drive is better now that it has ever been but I wanted to try to see if it made...ummmmm...the big O more intense LOL!! Ok--quit laughing....lol

Anyways--I paid my $4.95 shipping and got my sample less than a week. I've took 4 so far and don't feel any diff. It does say on the box " Avilmil is a non hormonal,non synthetic,once daily tablet for women,clinically proven to help improve their sense of sexual enjoyment and fulfillment.
    Avlimil should be taken as part of an ongoing health regimen.Optiaml results have been shown after 4-5 weeks with continous daily use.Maximum effectiveness following a full,3 month program."

So...I guess to feel anything,you'd have to be on the meds everyday for 3 months. Since I was just getting them to see what it would do,I won't order anymore unless the site lets me order another free sample LOL And since,I don't have a problem..I may not even feel anythng at all (bummer eh lol)

It also says "Avlimil does not contain estrogen,progesterone,or testosterone or any of their derviation. Avlimil aids in the female sexual response by enhancing stimulation,increasing local blood flow to vaginal tissue and providing greater muscular relaxation"

http://4avlimil.com

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well,maybe I shouldn't have tried, but it did let me order another sample pack. I used a diff cc to....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Originally posted by bamamomto4
    Avilmil is a non hormonal,non synthetic,once daily tablet for women...
    Right - my bad....I shouldn't have implied that it's a hormone exactly like what one's body naturally produces...guess you all were supposed to read my mind - yeah, well, neither can GW ....anyway - I take an Herbal HRT because I was a Vegan for years and had no desire to consume any animal product - especially horse pee....they're all the same to me - you're just supposed to know what I mean!!
    Avlimil is an herbal replacement/additive type of pill....NOT AN ACTUAL ANIMAL DERIVED OR LABORATORY CREATED HORMONE ~ SORRY GALS!!

Forgive Me Please!!

I sit corrected.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm jumping around -- catching up with every thing and I stumbled on this thread....WOOOOOOOWEEEEEE!

hehehehe

Ok...Ladies...Yes, I'm sure that there are those out there who do need to take meds to balance the chemicals in there bodies...Let's face it ...as you get older....THINGS JUST FALL APART! ROFLMBO

But....If you want to enhance your love life, the biggest aphrodiziac is your.....drum roll please....BRAIN!

If you want to get in the mood....don't pay 4.95 shipping and handling....THINK SEXY!

Go put on some make up...get dressed to the nines and THINK SEDUCTION...THINK SENSUOUS!

Unless he's dead...he'll notice!

Now... if it's you who has the problem (if a problem exists)...go pick up a steamy romance novel...ALLRIGHT ALREADY...QUIT THROWING STUFF AT ME....LOL What woman isn't going to feel all warm and fuzzy after reading how the hero swept her away with his, "masterful kiss"? Who secretly doesn't want her man to "Take Charge"?

Now I'm not saying that these ideas will FIX things when it's been broke a long time, I'm just saying try it.

Your brain is the biggest Erogonous zone you possess...use it!

BTW...Hi, Debbie...I like you already!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have no problem with "him". I would just like to feel more in the mood when his mood strikes, which can be more often than for me, I have been taking it for about a week, maybe Ill try to order another sample too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast