Who was the first to know you were expecting?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question Who was the first to know you were expecting?

And who was the last?

Other than dh of course.

With my dd I told my grandma first. She was really, really excited. Dh waited until I was almost 6 months along to tell his mom. To make matters worse he told her on Mothers Day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Both times I told my mother first. The first time I was pregnant, my dm knew I was pregnant even before I did. I thought I had the flu but dm was right and it was morning sickness but at 9 at night.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My dad new first.I had lunch with him and said I need to borrow the car for a little longer cause I really needed to start work.He turned and looked at me and asked so when's the baby due.I said Jan 25th LOL.The last was my mil,I guess my sil told her and dh came home one day(was living with them at the time)and she asked am I gonna be a new grandma again and he said yes.

Don't remember who we told first about ds though.I think it was my mom,but everyone knew we were trying,just didn't think it would happen in 2 weeks after trying.Hi My name is amanda and I am fertile.LOl

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My mom knew first and hmmm not sure who knew last? The first time I was pregnant I had to tell everyone right away because I was so exhausted that it was obvious something was "different" with me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

With dd #1,I told my mom.I was 16 and about 3 months pg.I knew I would be showing soon,so I figured I had to LOL
    She said not to tell anyone until I seen the Dr to find out for sure....After we went to the DR,I told my sister (2 yrs younger than me) she was going to be an aunt...she went and told my bro (2 years older than me) that HIS girlfriend was pg LOL
    he's mouth bout hit the floor.When i said "No,I'm pg.." She couldn't believe it and said she was about to pass out LOL

With dd#2 and ds I think I told my aunt Donna.We're very close and she's like my bestfriend Then I just told family and friends as I seen them lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

First time around my DH was the first.....

Second time around it was the people I worked with they over heard me on the phone with the DR and I was shocked hearding the results I kept saying are you sure and when I hung up the phone everyone said are you? SO they were the first to know then my DH...

Eileen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Well the First Person to know that I was Pregnant was actually my DH he told me he...

Well the First Person to know that I was Pregnant was actually my DH he told me he felt like we were pregnant before the Doctor's were able to confirm it!!
    The Last Person to know was Probably my Church Family!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

With my first it was DH and with the second, by about 30 seconds it wasy my DM. I don't even know who would of been the last, family is so spread I made no point in calling everyone. Letting my Dm be one of the first to know is the best way to spread the word )